As CyberSecurity Test Engineer you will be responsible for the validation and verification of the cybersecurity concept on Cab/Chassis related Embedded Control Systems.
You will be responsible for:
Definition of the cybersecurity test activities considering the control system risk classification
Definition and execution of CyberSecurity tests for new/updated ECU’s
Discuss test reports with suppliers
Reporting cyber security test results
Providing recommendations based on the test results
You will support:
Review of internal specification documents from a testing perspective
Review of implementation proposals with suppliers
Root cause analyses of complex issues
Simultaneous Engineering teams to resolve issues found during test activities
You will work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects.. You report to the Supervisor of the Support group within the Verification & Support department and meet Control system owners, other the other vehicle CyberSecurity Engineers within PACCAR Inc..
Technical education on bachelor level with a specialisation in CyberSecurity, mechanical-, electrical- or automotive engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of embedded software and hardware
- Knowledge of automotive CyberSecurity and standards (ISO 21434 and MISRA)
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- A good understanding of CAN, CAN-FD and Ethernet based communication protocols
- Knowledge of/experience in working with Vector tooling
- Python programming skills is a plus
- Understanding of Code Analysis reports
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and convincing
- Analytical skills
- You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and to the point
- Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill
- Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn Dutch language.
Yacht will give you an attractive salary, plus assistance along the way.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world; always being driven by our design philosophy “environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers”. As a global operating company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Within PACCAR Inc. the Embedded Engineering is the center for development of embedded systems in the truck for both powertrain and vehicle domains. The verification group is responsible for the design and development of test procedures required to determine if the product works as expected before it is delivered to the customer.
To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are seeking a well-qualified Cyber Security Test Engineer, to work within our creative team in an innovative, fast moving environment.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.