The Financial Accounting Manager is responsible for an accurate and timely accounting (general ledger, financial statements, taxes like VAT, corporate income taxes and other taxes etc.) of the assigned PFE Subsidiary / Subsidiaries in accordance with local requirements and PACCAR accounting policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTPUT
• Analyze in cooperation with local legal/tax advisors the impact of changed internal and external rules, regulations and policies on business accounting in the assigned PFE subsidiaries.
• Determine, in cooperation with the assigned Area Controller, the proper accounting treatment of complex or unusual transactions. • Adapt tools, procedures and guidelines for accounting within the assigned PFE subsidiaries as to make these compliant with PACCAR policies or local laws and regulations.
• Implement tools, procedures and guidelines and take care of correct use of these within the assigned PFE subsidiaries as to ascertain compliance with PACCAR policies or local laws and regulations.
• Assure adequate and correct documentation/support of transactions and reports.
• Maintain and control the general ledger of the assigned PFE subsidiaries.
• Overall responsibility for control and execution of reconciliation of general ledger accounts for all assigned subsidiaries in accordance with PACCAR policies.
• Financial statement, tax filings and reporting to the national bank or other governmental institutions.
• Manage and facilitate the internal and external audit processes.
• Assist the Country Manager in the forecasting and budgeting cycles.
• Keep up with internal and external rules and regulations with regard to accounting in the assigned area.
• Maintain a close relationship with the assigned Country Manager and staff in order to facilitate smoothly running financial processes.
• Participate in special (improvement / automation) projects as assigned.
• Manage the execution of administrative tasks within the assigned PFE subsidiaries by the local accounting team (1-4 persons).
• Manage an accurate and timely delivery of the month end closing for the assigned subsidiaries.
• Coordinate all statutory, tax and legal matters, including the preparation of statutory accounts.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree in Accounting / Business (U.K.: ACA or CIMA qualification required)
• Minimal 5 years of financial experience • Knowledge of local requirements for financial reporting and taxes
• Knowledge of financial software • Strong PC skills to include proficiency with Excel
• Knowledge of the PFE products & services, procedures, policies and strategy
• Good knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing. Good knowledge of the language of the assigned country.
• Attention to details
• Analytical Capacity
• Learning orientation
• Stress Tolerance
• Substantive Professionalism
To be discussed.
The Financial Accounting Manager reports to the assigned Area Controller.
The number of subsidiaries assigned to the Financial Accounting Manager depends on both total size of
the lease-portfolios of the assigned subsidiaries and the complexity of local laws and regulations in the
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.