For Philips in Drachten we are looking for Product Researcher
As Product Researcher Development & Launch your challenge is to ensure you identify consumer needs, tension areas and throughout the innovation process the translation of these into relevant user requirements.
You will focus on
- The final phase of value proposition validation, industrialization, claim generation and substantiation;
- Working towards successful launches and consumer engagement. In this, being consumer centric is the key;
- Linking in with the situation, habits and needs of consumers all around the world helps us in developing products that fulfill the Philips Brand promise Innovation and You;
You are reporting to the GL PRC Development & Launch in one Male Grooming team, enabling to work across grooming, male skin care and shaving, embracing the one Male Grooming mindset.
You are responsible for
- Planning the consumer centric research within a project, or planning the overall consumer centric project, being hardware or service;
- Vision on what to build and share with team;
- Prioritizing feature list/benefit drivers for the product and manage in helping to create and shape the Value Proposition (as a team) and the stories;
- Supporting competence development in the department towards Product Researchers;
- Creating a clear development and test logic for all consumer related issues and claim substantiation;
- Keeps track of the proposition with the user requirements and user risk assessment;
- Applying the relevant tools for the archetype of the project, to verify and validate the consumer needs. This can be SAFe for DI projects, MVP methods, Waterfall approach or hybrid models;
- During the Program execution reports to stakeholders on progress at relevant intervals, sprints;
- Delivering the verification and validation on the consumer insights and substantiation of marketing claims;
- Guarantee the consumer satisfaction of the proposition or service and safe guard the consumer satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the product in the market.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- An university degree in consumer oriented educations, like Design for Interaction, Human Technology, Industrial Design, Psychology, Sensory Research or a technical background;
- Minimal 2 years experience in product research, consumer science, industrial design, psychology or a product development;
- Affinity for consumer research methodologies and sound understanding of the underlying statistics;
- Experience in project management with different project management tools, like PMP, MVP and Claim
- Understanding of the product from a usage perspective.
- Agile Mindset and open mindset and interest in new methodologies and technologies;
- Ability to translate business needs into clear execution plans;
- Curious orientation towards consumers and customers: you have an outward focus;
- Excellent planning skills: you should know how to manage your advisory role in the project team;
- Proactive attitude: you should be able to take the lead and proactively represent the end-user in our innovation processes.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and to develop yourself and your expertise
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Personal Care, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO,VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.