The Chemical engineer will perform design work in the field of energy-efficient processing in general, and specifically in separation, process intensification and conversion. You are expected to play a leading role in desk-top studies in the area of techno-economic evaluations and energy savings potentials. The comparisons between competing and the assessments of different technologies in the field of energy intensive processes will be used to evaluate the current and future R&D trajectory with a focus on separation and conversion processes. Further activities will be related to chemical reactor simulation and engineering. The evaluation of experimental results will support the technology development.
- At least a MSc in Chemical engineering or related disciplines;
- basic knowledge of common unit operations in the industry;
- a proven track record in process systems engineering, specifically flowsheeting (e.g. ASPEN+, ACM, Matlab);
- a proven track record in chemical process design and experience in design workflows and procurement procedures;
- experience in techno-economic evaluations as well as chemical reactor simulation and engineering;
- working knowledge of conventional software tools in chemical engineering;
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- basic knowledge of the Dutch language or you are willing to learn this.
- You must live in the Netherlands, preferably in the near of Petten
You are an open minded, enthusiastic, creative and result driven person. You are a good listener to clients and able to define your own work. You are able to work in multi-disciplinary teams and can switch easily between different tasks among projects.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.