Athlon International is looking for a Front End Developer (AngularJS)
MyAthlon is the international customer portal of Athlon for interaction with customers from different organizations such as drivers, fleet managers, and internal employees. The portal is currently active in 4 countries and is the primary contact for drivers to search for lease cars, the configuration of their car, quote to order process, claim damage, expenses, update driver data and mileage, service history of cars, and finances. It interacts with several local country back-office systems in order to provide fleet managers with intelligence data of their fleet in reporting and dashboards. Employees use the portal to open accounts for drivers and fleet managers.
Business cases from the local countries indicate opportunities to improve efficiency and process optimization, which will be implemented by the MyAthlon-team in addition to a further roll-out of the portal to other countries and expanding functionalities.
- 5 years of experience as Front End Developer with AngularJS
- Experienced with developing Software as a Services (SaaS);
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Git);
- Experience with RESTful web services design and implementation;
- Experiences in the architecture and implementation of microservices;
- Good knowledge in API definition languages (OpenAPI, Swagger, Jaml);
- Hands-on experience with Jira & Confluence tools;
- Experience with UX Design;
- Active driver of change who seeks opportunities for innovation and continuous improvements to their software.
- Attention to detail is important;
- Hands on / can-do mentality;
- Results oriented and a high focus on quality;
- Pragmatic and realistic.
-The assignment is till the end of the year and will be prolonged with periods of 3 months
-40 hours a week
-Due to Corona you will be working from home.
-Start date September 1st
VACANCY CLOSES TUESDAY AUGUST 4TH
Athlon is one of the leading providers of vehicle leasing and fleet management in Europe, managing more than 395,000 vehicles. Athlon has developed innovative, sustainable and cost-efficient business mobility solutions for more than 100 years. The company enables people to move hassle-free through integrated and sustainable fleet & mobility solutions. Athlon constantly pushes boundaries to clear the way for the customers to enjoy mobile life.
Headquartered in The Netherlands, the company is active in over 20 countries in Europe as well as North America, directly, or via partners. Athlon is part of Daimler AG and is operated by Daimler Financial Services.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.