As Electrical Engineer you will deliver a substantial contribution to the innovation of products and processes. You’ll have to take initiative in developing new products, using the latest technologies and resources and often realizing system based on unverified specifications. As Electrical Engineer you have experience with the design and implementation of systems in electrical subjects as Power Electronics, EMC, Cabling, Cabinets or Thermal Design.
As Electrical Engineer at Philips Medical Systems you are responsible for the next tasks:
- Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component, understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture.
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for designs he creates.
- Develops on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications and tests, analyses and verifies their performance.
- Finalizes the design specifications, schematics, drawings, codes and writes test scenarios for the developed modules or components.
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress in a structured and methodical way and is responsible for keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Is responsible for delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed hardware/software/mechanics.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Road mapping of the power infrastructure.
- Alignment with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers, customers, key markets, etc.
- Knowledge of FDA 21 CFR regulations and ISO 13485 standards
For the Electrical Engineer at Philips Medical Systems we are looking for:
- A Master degree (preferred) or Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent professional engineering experience;
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in a regulated environment (highly desired = IEC 60601 or ISO 13485);
- Experience in full life-cycle development in the industry;
- Hands-on experience with cabling, wiring, PCB, storage, high/low voltage testing or microcontrollers etc.
- You have strong personal & communication skills in English;
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €3.300 – €5.200 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Next to that, there is a possibility to get a company car with fuel card. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Next to that you will be joining a nice work environment with fun colleagues that are always willing to help each other!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Philips Healthcare, Philips Innovation Services, Philips Research, ASML, TNO, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.