We give you the responsibility to create, implement, and testing mechanics on several levels conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes (documentation, drawings and verification). This position is open to women and men.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you ensure that your deliverables are consistent with the higher level requirements & designs. You are also responsible for planning and tracking your deliverables and make sure that risks are minimalized. Next to that, you have great communication skills when it comes to involving and reporting to stakeholders within an international environment.
What can you expect from us
- We offer a very healthy work-life balance and the ability to work according to a flexible work schedule;
- You can join networking events with other top tech women from all over the world;
- We will boost your career by means of courses and studies;
- We offer you interesting benefits and a competitive salary.
As Mechanical Design Engineer at Philips Medical Systems your work is always divers and challenging. These are your day-to-day activities:
- Requirements, design, implementation, test and integration of your modules in accordance with the unit requirements and design specifications;
- High quality is your middle name and you ensure that your mechanical deliverables are reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly;
- You understand the importance of documentation, so you make sure that there is proper documentation (according to FDA/ISO standards) for the developed mechanics;
- You make sure that your work is in line with the engineering processes that have been agreed in the department;
- You have great communication skills. You understand and communicate consequences of your designs and align them with stakeholders on higher level;
- You’re proactive when it comes to solving problems and implementing changes;
- You draw up your personal schedule and report on your progress.
For the Mechanical Design Engineer at Philips Medical Systems we are looking for:
- Preferably you have a Master degree or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Product Engineering;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in the medical domain;
- You have experience in implementing and testing the design, conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes (documentation, drawings, verification);
- You have affinity or work experience in plastics or injection molding;
- You have experience with Windchill, DFM and FEM;
- You know how to communicate with suppliers for manufacturing for cost estimation and you have track record;
- Good communication skills in English.
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €3.300 – €5.200 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Next to that, there is a possibility to get a company car with fuel card.
Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance and the ability to work according to a flexible work schedule. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Philips Healthcare, Philips Innovation Services, Philips Research, ASML, TNO, DAF and many others.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.