The Transformation Program builds the foundation of how the company operates as one enterprise across the globe and across the different business units by standardization of processes and systems.
It allows the company to better serve customers, drive greater value for shareholders, and empower people across the global enterprise. The adoption of leading practices and technologies will pave the way for better data-driven decisions, new digital capabilities, and simple, standardized processes built for agility, quality and sustainability. This business-led, transformative program will provide a platform for growth and ensure the business is ready for the future while setting the standard for performance and operational excellence across the globe
The EMEA Communications Coordinator will play a key role in supporting communication around the Transformation Program and the deployment of new processes and systems into the different business units of the company in EMEA. The role is part of the Organizational Change Management (OCM) Team that manages the Transformation Journey of all employees. This colleague will be responsible for successful communication of the several OCM deliverables within this program and will collaborate with the corporate communications team in the US and will work under supervision of the EMEA OCM Lead.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop and coordinate communication materials that will drive compelling messaging at the local level, in support of overall deployment activities and engagement plans (across the multiple releases/capabilities and deployments).
- Maintain a Hub specific communications plan that feeds in the global Transformation Program communication plan.
- Support communication measurement effectiveness.
- Manage translations of communications.
- Drive and coordinate the execution of questionnaires and surveys (e.g. employee readiness, program engagement).
- Technical & communication support for Change Network meetings.
- Manage methods, channels and distribution lists to enable business transformation training and engagement, including feedback channels for training effectiveness evaluation.
- Effectively influence others and move toward the successful achievement of our transformation goals.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation plans.
- Actively identify new opportunities to continually improve our communication strategies and deliverables in this space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Communications, Project Management, Human Resources or related field
- 7-10+ years’ experience in communications with an emphasis in internal and project communication
- Experience working in a complex organization with diverse businesses, geographies and cultures
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in a dynamic problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication, written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to work on a diversified / global team that includes cross-divisional internal resources as well as external resources
- Self-starter, independently motivated
- Lead multiple projects/tasks with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and multitasking in a deadline-oriented environment
- Attention to detail is essential
- Experience with global ERP rollouts is a big plus!
Period: asap - 21/11/2021
Hours: 40 per week
One of the world’s largest agricultural processor and food ingredient provider.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.