As an electrical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customers. You work with concepts; contribute to specification, design and detailing of the electrical design; and are responsible for the realization of electrical layout and schematic drawings. You are responsible for, amongst others, EMC aspects and generating customer compliant technical product documentation (TPD) using CAD programs. You also review specifications and participate in the realization and debugging of electrical systems.
The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions. In this department is the group E-HW & SW Motion Control responsible for the electrical and software control of this equipment.
• You have a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
• You have at least 5 years work experience, and at least 3 years in ASML environment.
• It is crucial that you have knowledge of ASML E-Design guidelines, component databases, and EDEV way of working.
• You have experience with designing and documenting modules/subassemblies.
• You are a proven team player.
• You have a customer centric attitude.
• You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work.
• You have a broad technical experience and knowledge about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and E-cabinet design.
• You have a broad knowledge of electrical components for industrial automation.
• You are able to make detailed designs of cabling, field boxes, and Electrical cabinets. This will be the main part of the job.
• You have experience with regulations for developing semiconductor equipment.
• You have experience with CE, EMC and UL regulations.
• You have experience in working with (for detailed wiring (DWs) and functional blocks:
o Microsoft Visio;
o ASML Capital tool
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. Its a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.