- You are responsible for the on-time delivery of critical equipment supplies, by following the expediting methodology, policies and best practices. Your responsibilities include:
- Managing the execution of projects at suppliers (360 degrees).
- Reporting to the Head of Procurement Department, and on a project basis to assigned project managers. You act with autonomy with all supplier’s execution related activities and keep the Project Manager informed to allow him/her to manage the client’s requirements and expectations.
- Receive hand over of supply contract from buyers.
- Organize and attend kick off meetings.
- Ensure technical documents are exchanged and reviewed according to pre-established approval cycles and control their progress.
- Receive from the followed suppliers a progress report in line with the established format for each main piece of equipment, assign relative weights to each production phase and monitor the production process with suppliers.
- In case of any delay, ask supplier to produce a recovery plan, analyze it and if approved follow it up
- Monitor and expedite (if needed) the progress of internal activities.
- You combine at least a Bachelor Degree (preferably technical) with at least 3 years of experience in the manufacturing proces (preferably of high pressure vessels or valves). It is a plus to have previous experience as a field expeditor or inspector.
- If you a background in sales, you could also be a good fit as long as you have enough technical experience to be able to manage suppliers.
- You are able to read contracts, and understand the main contractual terms.
- You have good communication abilities that range from drafting accurate minute of meetings to communicating on all levels within the suppliers organizations.
- You have strong Project Management skills.
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.