As Cyber Security Engineer you will be responsible for the definition, implementation and validation of the cybersecurity concept on a number of Cab/Chassis related Control Systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Definition of the Cyber Security concept considering the control system capabilities, safety and diagnostics concept
- Definition of Cyber Security requirements for new/updated ECU’s
- Discuss implementation proposals with suppliers
- Definition of the crypto service functionality within the IT infra structure
- Functional validation of the Cybersecurity concept
You will review and approve:
- Stakeholder requirement documents
- Proposals from suppliers
You will support:
- Root cause analyses of complex issues
- Definition of hardware requirements for new/updated ECU’s
- Simultaneous Engineering teams to support a successful integration in production
In this position you will report to the Property Owner Vehicle Cybersecurity within the Architecture department and meet Control system owners, other the other vehicle Cyber Security Engineers within Paccar.
• Technical education on master level with a specialization in Cyber Security, mechanical-, electrical- or automotive engineering
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of embedded software and hardware
• Knowledge of automotive Cyber Security and standards (ISO 21434 and SPICE)
• Experience with IBM Rhapsody, UML and DOORSNG is a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and convincing
• Analytical skills
• You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and to the point
• Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill
• Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn Dutch language.
Yacht will give you an attractive salary, plus assistance along the way.
Working for Yacht
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As a Mechanical Engineer at Yacht, you’ll work on innovative technical projects for top organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
We obviously don’t need to explain Newton’s third law to you; so, get into action and apply for the position of Mechanical Engineer right now. We’ll get back to you without delay. (Please use the "Solliciteer" button to submit your application)
If we see a match based on your application:
1. we will contact you as soon as possible;
2. we will invite you to an interview at the Yacht office or, in the case of international candidates, via Skype;
3. we’ll introduce you to the client if we have a click. After that, you’ll do one or two interviews.
4. If you and the client are a good match, you’ll be able to start as a Mechanical Engineer right away!
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Robert Dolmans on +31 6 827 246 09 or e-mail Robert.Dolmans@yacht.nl.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.