- Work closely with the Director and the Global Corporate Secretary to identify areas where current systems and services can be developed and/or improved.
- Delivery of various governance projects to include entity rationalization and improvements to the document management database.
- Establish strong relationships with key internal contacts and ensure internal procedures relating to subsidiary governance guidelines and signatory policies are being adhered to and where there are gaps provide guidance/arrange requisite training.
- Develop and maintain a database of authorised signatories and powers of attorney.
- Provide company secretarial support to subsidiaries within the company to include but not limited to the preparation of agendas, drafting minutes/written resolutions, powers of attorney, proxies and arrange filings with trade registers to ensure that these companies fulfill their legal and statutory obligations under the relevant jurisdiction.
- Supporting the Director with board administration to include, organizing, attending and recording meetings (where required) of key subsidiaries and ensuring that action is taken to implement decisions made at these meetings.
- Educated to degree standard (ideally in law or business administration) with minimum 3 years solid company secretarial experience in a fast moving commercial (preferably multi-jurisdictional) environment;
- great analysis and oral/written communication skills with the ability to advise and influence people at all levels including external parties;
- able to work collaboratively within the Company Secretariat and with internal and external stakeholders;
- strong technical knowledge and experience around corporate governance and its practices;
- diligent, with an eye for detail and an ability to meet tight deadlines;
- able to prioritize tasks and manage own workload;
- resourceful - know where to look to find the answers even if the answer is not known;
- results focused with an ability to identify pragmatic solutions;
- integrity and objectivity.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.