For a large international logistics company with various hubs throughout Europe, we are searching for a Logistics Business Development Manager Retail, with a sufficient network and extensive experiences within the FMCG Industry in Poland.
As Logistics Business Development Manager Retail (LBDMR) you are responsible for developing and maintaining constructive relationships with the logistic managers of our retail accounts. You focus on Polish retailers for the FMCG industry and will engage the right contacts to enlarge your network, to sell our logistics solutions, so you will be able to close contracts with those who decide.
As LBDMR you see new opportunities and act on them immediately. You are able to create an open atmosphere in which you advise your contacts on how your company can contribute to their goals. In order to convince potential customers, you will develop, present and arrange the logistics solutions for these customers. You will take part in negotiations and ensure that the deal is closed.
You actively seize opportunities, which means that you:
· Draw up the proposals/quotes.
· Create the winning plan.
· Coordinates and liaises with all stakeholders and experts involved
· Monitor the entire process from start to finish (both internally and externally).
In this role as Business Development Manager, you are the entrepreneur who will create profitable growth for your organization.
· University degree in Logistics, Marketing Sales;
· Successful for at least 5 years within logistics and supply chain management;
· A proven sales record within transport (acquisition new business) for large retailers in Poland;
· A strong communicator, both spoken as in writing, who speaks fluent Polish (preferable native), English, German is an advantage;
· A strong negotiator and able to engage new parties for long term agreements;
· Making market analyses is part of your routine;
· Able to make decisions independently and decisively at crucial moments;
· A hands-on mentality; your business is well organized;
· No trouble working under time pressure;
· Living near or in the Warsaw area;
· Familiar with Navision and Microsoft Office.
· Entrepreneurial skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Great networker
· Strong stakeholder manager
· Excellent sales qualifications
· Engaging personality
· Fluent in Polish and English
Terms of Employment:
· a full time position
· a competitive salary
· an excellent package of secondary conditions (a company car, laptop, mobile phone)
· home based in Warsaw, Poland
· desirable start date: October 1, 2020
My client is a large Dutch internationally operating logistics company. In addition to their ambitions they provide tailored logistics services and strive to contribute to the ambitions of their clients and business partners. How? Just by delivering the best possible logistics services and a deal is a deal. All employees are customer minded, quality and service driven. Simply known as Value Added Logistics. Well planned and managed transports of products from, between and within the Benelux and Central European countries. Just a reliable partner for total solution in the total logistics chain.
For more information please call +31645235185 or send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to meeting you!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.