The vacancy is a combi-function, in which change management activities are carried out and support activities. These activities complement each other.
As a change manager you ensure that changes within the Koppeltaal Server application, including underlying infrastructure, are implemented in such a way that disruptions and deviations from the service level as a result of these changes occur as little as possible. In addition, it is your responsibility to enable Philips VitalHealth to systematically implement all necessary changes to the services to Koppeltaal. The risk of disruptions in the existing services is carefully weighed against the importance of flexibility in introducing changes and new or adapted services. Good coordination with representatives of the Koppeltaal Foundation is of distinctive importance in this respect.
As a support engineer you ensure adequate handling of support requests that are made on the one hand by the Koppeltaal organization and on the other by affiliated participants of care applications.
Do you want to act as a change manager and support the Koppeltaal exchange platform for the wide range of its customers to enable message services?
You are responsible for
• Changes within the Koppeltaal Server application including infra structure to limit interruptions.
• Plan and organize changes and new services.
• Act as contact person for the responsible organization Stichting Koppeltaal.
• Respond to support requests by the Koppeltaal organization and users of the platform.
You are a part of
You will be in close contact with our customer, the Koppeltaal organization. Besides that, you are part of the young and enthusiastic support team of Philips VitalHealth supporting together all VitalHealth software applications. This enables more time and energy to spend on Covid-related software support and delivery.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- HBO work and thinking level and preferable experience in comparable roles;
- Knowledge and experience in service management processes and methods as ITIL;
- Understanding of information systems, related to the care is an advantage;
- Able to understand the context of requests on change management and support;
- Customer focused, skilled in communication and solution-oriented;
- Good empathy and assertive attitude;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language both in word and in writing.
Start: 1 Juli
End date: 31 December
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.