Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a (Senior) Research Associate Functional Characterization and Bioassays.
Your new team and position:
The Bioassay Design & Technologies team develops potency assays used by internal and external parties, such as Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs), to demonstrate the quality and characteristics of antibody products. You will work in a team of Scientists and Research Associates dedicated to developing state of the art bioassays. Once the assays meet all requirements, you will transfer the assays to CMOs. Thereby you will contribute to bringing our products to the clinic.
- Strengthening the team with your up-to-date knowledge of and experience with (cell-based) bioassays
- Performing sample testing to support regulatory filing (BLA)
- Working closely with Scientists and Research Associates to aid the development and qualification of bioassays
- Leading a project independently including writing study protocols and reports
- Implementing assays currently running at CMOs in to internal teams
- Troubleshooting and solving challenges linked to GMP assays at CMOs
- Documenting and report results in a concise manner
- Working to and ensuring adherence to GxP standards
You have relevant experience with (cell-based) bio-assays in the field of immunology. You have good organizational skills and are able to work under guidelines: you document results accurately and are focused on output and results. You are able to keep performing well under deadlines. You are enthusiastic and you enjoy working in a team. You set high quality standards and take initiatives to improve your work.
Furthermore you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education or equivalent (this position is not applicable if you have or are finishing a PhD tract)
- You have >1 years work experience (not just internship experience) with cell culture, ligand binding assays (ELISA and SPR) and functional cellular assays
- You are experienced with sample testing in a GxP/ biotechnology environment (with at least 1-year experience specifically in assay development from industry or CMO)
- You are familiar with basis statistical and data analysis software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, JMP etc
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements for product related assays and bioanalysis is advantageous
- You can work to set guidelines; you document results accurately and are focused on output and results
- You are fluent in English
Direct and full-time 1- year contract at our client. Extension is anticipated and can convert into permanent after 1 year.
Salary dependent on seniority, between 2800 and 4800 euro gross per month (based on full-time employment).
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.