As a Mechanical Engineer PSM in Punch Powertrain you have the challenge to work on design of the mechanical parts in the clutch system of a new generation of DCT. You will be part of the mechanical R&D department and have multidisciplinary interaction with R&D Engineers on functionality and design of the system. You will work in close collaboration with the members in the powershift team.
- You will be working as a member of the development team for automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains;
- You take part in the design, verification and validation of mechanical transmission components;
- You are responsible for validation through the development and supervision of testing methods, monitoring and the use of FMEA;
- You create 3D designs and 2D drawings within Creo of mechanical transmission components;
- You provide technical support to the assembly department;
- You work in close collaboration with internal departments such as production, quality, purchasing and with external partners for development and production;
- You have a mechanical engineering degree or equivalent by experience;
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics and production (preferably in an automotive environment);
- Proven knowledge and experience in the development of transmission components such as clutches, shafts, gears and bearings is a plus;
- You have solid experience in Creo Parametric;
- You have experience in using a PLM system, preferably Windchill;
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results;
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset;
You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
• We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
• You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
• We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.
Punch Powertrain is a company which focuses on the development of complete and energy efficient powetrains.
This position is for a direct contract with Punch Powertrain.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.