Development of process flow diagrams, control strategy, equipment list, safety assessment, technical requirements development.
TNO will coordinate the building of 2 news labs:
- Negative emissions laboratory: technologies involved are absorption and adsorption, electrochemical regeneration. CO2 utilization towards formaldehyde.
- A field lab industrial electrification, located in Rotterdam: this is about Conversion equipment for CO2 and hydrogen to chemicals/fuels, Equipment for direct conversion of CO2 to chemicals/fuels and Equipment for efficient & flexible Power to Heat
Definition and ordering of equipment/set-ups is to be realized before 31 December 2020.
We are looking for 3 experienced process engineers that can help realize these labs.
Expertise and Experience required:
- Background in chemical engineering or mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in process engineering, process design
- Knowledge in EU Directives and certificates for equipment is required
- Experience in suppliers identification, evaluation and selection (supporting procurement process)
- The candidate needs to have a strong interest in scaling up innovative technologies
As a person we are looking for a qualified engineer, who is a team worker, can also work independently,
You are flexible, and can really give a contribution to the team to complete each other.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
TNO is an independent research organization. TNO believes in the joint creation of economic and social value.
The organization focus on transitions or changes in different social themes. One of the theme is Energy "Faster
towards a sustainable energy supply". TNO connects people and knowledge to create innovations that boost the
competitive strength of industry and the well-being of society in a sustainable way.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.