We are always looking for experienced Electro Mechanical Designers for leading companies in the region of Eindhoven
What are you going to do as a Electro Mechanical Engineer?
As a Designer you find it a challenge to be at the beginning of the design of electro-technical / electro-mechanical modules / machines for our clients. You will be part of the Electromechanics team within the Design & Engineering department and participate in an internal project team. This means that you are the link between the project leader, architect and other team members. Together with about 35 fellow designers, you are responsible for the electromechanical part of the solution that we produce for and in consultation with our clients. You communicate with the customers in the context of assignments and are regularly work at the site of our customer. By asking the right questions you will get the customer's wishes to the surface so that we can produce a solution that meets the customer's needs as closely as possible. Questions such as which materials are to be used and which production techniques are to be used are matters that are dealt with on a daily basis. In this position you will also work together with the Mechanical and Embedded System team.
Your tasks also include the following:
- drawing and reviewing module specifications together with the customer;
- converting the data supplied by the external or internal client into 3D models and production designs;
- independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electro-technical / electro-mechanical);
- developing testing and tools;
- assisting in the production of the developed products;
- drawing up and monitoring schedules;
- an Higher degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- relevant work experience in a position such as designer, engineer or constructor;
- good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
- experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
- good communication and writing skills preferably in English, Dutch is an advantage.;
- willingness to do your work on location at the customer;
You are communicative and sociable. You know how to maintain good contacts with your customer, colleagues and suppliers and you know what is going on with the various parties. You have a broad interest in technology and have knowledge of electronics, mechatronics and production techniques. It goes without saying that you keep up to date with the developments in your field and apply this knowledge adequately when advising customers. You are solution-oriented and able to work both as a team and independently. It goes without saying that you are neat and accurate in your work and that your production designs are made as optimally as possible.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.