You will be part of a team that performs the application management services for applications that optimally support the HR and Payroll processes of our customers.
· Solve unique incidents, where solving these incidents depends on your insight and analytical skills;
· Proactively support end users in working with various systems in the field of HR & Payroll and time registration;
· Schedule, execute and check the processing of the Payroll applications
· Maintain the control tables of the applications;
· Develop and provide HR- and payroll reporting;
· Identify, initiate, analyze and test structural improvements in processes and applications;
· Train your immediate colleagues;
· (Co) lead and participate in projects and implementations.
· You have a completed education on HBO / WO level, preferably in Business IT & Management, Business Administration or HRM;
· You have demonstrable experience in managing HR and Payroll applications;
· Experience with AFAS, PayMaster, Corticon, Automation Anywhere and/or TopDesk is an advantage;
· You have a very high degree of accuracy and a highly developed analytical and solving capacity;
· You a team player;
· 5+ Years hands on experience with Netherlands SAP Payroll.
· 5+ years of experience in Netherlands Statutory, Pensions, Social Insurance, taxes, gross, net etc. calculations.
· 2 full cycles End to End SAP payroll implementations experience.
· 1 full cycle End to End SAP SF ECP implementations experience
· 5+ years of experience in Schema’s, PCR, functions & Operations.
· 7+ years of experience in working with technical teams in resolving the issues in Programs, reports, Interfaces, Idoc’s etc.
· 7+ Years of experience in Support on Payroll and Time Management.
· 7+ Years of experience with negative time management and understanding of Time integration with 3rd party.
· 7+ Years of experience in handling and working on the Quarterly, year-end, HRSP and support pack activities.
· 7+ Years of experience in understanding 3rd party systems, Integrations, Interfaces.
· Must be ready to handle things Independently in Support and Implementation.
Our client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. They drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for their clients, guided by their experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. They think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining their expertise in end-to-end operations and their AI-based platform, they focus on the details. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, they connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. They create resilient, more sustainable, business outcomes. Whatever it is, they will be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.