MY CLIENT CANNOT BE A SPONSPOR FOR A WORK PERMIT. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN WORK IN THE NETHERLANDS WITHOUT A SPONSPOR
What you’ll focus on
The purpose of this role is to provide technical support to Auhtor-IT Software Co. (ASC) customers with a focus on resolving issues/incidents as soon as possible. This includes receiving, logging, prioritizing, documenting, actively resolving customer help requests and escalating issues as required. As ASC aligns with ISO 20000 (Service Management System Standard) we will be adopting ITIL and a ‘shift left’ approach to improve customer satisfaction, have repeatable and consistent processes, and reduce friction in the service delivery capabilities.
- Be the first point of contact for customers with queries, suggestions, technical issues, and complaints for ASC products providing technical support for ASC’s commercial software and in-house systems to prospects and clients.
- Handle incoming help requests from end users via e-mail or our help desk software in a courteous manner and manage the flow of incoming support requests. This includes checking the details of the ticket for complete information and confirming the ticket priority. If possible, you will resolve help desk tickets as they arrive.
- Work independently to investigate and resolve highly specific technical requests, questions, and issues reported through multiple channels. Take ownership of workload, prioritize work, and take appropriate action without being prompted.
- Escalate help desk tickets to senior staff if unable to resolve the issue on your own. Updating the ticket with notes for any investigation completed, steps taken to resolve the issue, and your diagnosis of the user’s problem.
- Ensure the delivery of technical services meets applicable SLAs, is provided in an efficient and professional manner and conforms with company guidelines.
- Contribute to an internal knowledge base of systems and services, including supporting information, frequently asked questions, known issues, business impacts and the relationships between events and incidents.
- Assist the pre-sales and post-sales delivery of technical support by providing expertise to ASC teams as approved by the Service Delivery Manager.
What you’ll bring
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a remote client support role providing technical support for a commercial software product, with a proven history of outstanding client service, exceeding expectations.
You’ll also need:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 2 years equivalent work experience is required / desired
- Certifications in ITIL, and/or CompTIA A+ / CompTIA Network+ is desired
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience in an enterprise application software / SaaS company in an IT support role, preferably in the Life Sciences industry.
- Exposure to Document Management Systems such as OpenText, Documentum D2, Veeva Systems etc. is highly desirable
- Desirable to have AWS experience, specifically using tools for log aggregation and management, such as Datadog, New Relic or Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Expert in using software applications in Windows and web based environments.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Who we are and what we do
ASC is a world leading provider of on-premise and cloud-based products for authoring technical publications and pharmaceutical information. What does that mean for our customers? Basically, our two software platforms, Docuvera and Author-it, allow our customers to create their content in components, that are assembled into documents and reused across their organization. Component authoring reduces costs, is efficient and easy to use. Our two products serve different industries; Docuvera focuses on life sciences, while Author-it focuses on e-learning and technical publications. The ASC team are a diverse, global team of experts who are progressive in their approach and know what makes a fantastic SaaS product. We are venture funded, with our Technology teams based in New Zealand and the Netherlands, and product planning, sales, and marketing in international markets like the USA and Europe.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Cemil Çakir via telefoonnummer 06-27376610
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.