Vaste rol als Client Accounting Manager
Over de functie
The Accounting team consists of passionate colleagues and there is an open and informal working atmosphere. Because of this, the department is capable of meeting deadlines despite high work pressure. The goal of the department is clear: to monitor all financial flows within the organization in the Netherlands and the affiliated companies. Due to the international character of the organization, the accounting department is responsible for various reports both within and outside this company.
The official language within the organization is Dutch but the coordination with related parties takes place in English.
Are you a high potential from the Big4 who wants to make a step towards a Financial Accounting position? Do you have IFRS / Dutch & US GAAP knowledge and do you have a passion for the accounting profession? And are you looking for a challenging job in a team with enthusiastic colleagues? In a professional and informal organization? Then WE have the vacancy of Client Accounting Manager for you!
The Client Accounting Manager does not work in a Shared Service Center environment. He/ she is responsible for the complete, timely execution of all Accounting Operations in good quality. The Client Accounting Manager is mainly responsible for the finance and holding companies, specific know how and requirements are needed in the area of financial investments and participation valuation as well as the respective IT systems. He or she contributes to the reliability of the books in his/her scope of responsibility and ensures proper reflection in Group Reporting and local Dutch GAAP to allow certification by external auditors. Within the Accounting team you report to the Head of Accounting NL. Your will be based in Mijdrecht.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Executing various general ledger activities
- Support the accounting flow and the company reporting for holding and financing companies
- Active role in the Center of Expertise for the Finance & Holding companies
- Participate in various global projects, including group restructurings
- Perform the yearly impairment tests of several holding company’s affiliates for local GAAP purposes
- Support postings and evaluation (perform plausibility checks)
- Supervise the Overall closing process: Keep track of the status, divide tasks and support where assistance is required by the team
- Perform actual reporting
- Prepare actual reporting
- Other in- and external local mandatory reporting: De Nederlandse Bank (DNB), Centraal Bureau voor de Statistieken (CBS) and Kamer van Koophandel (KvK)
- Support and carry out checks during the month, quarter and year end
- Managing the Benelux Accounting Sharepoint site
- Support in drawing up various annual accounts
- Support the (internal/external) audit process
- Support the Back-Office activities of the Global treasury center
- Ad-hoc queries/projects
Who are you?
- Minimal HBO Business Economics or Accountancy
- At least 2 years of experience in one of the Big4 organizations is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of external reporting guidelines (Dutch GAAP and IFRS) is a must
- Knowledge of US GAAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SAP (FI/CO) is an advantage
- Being able to function independently and take initiative
- Eager to learn and open to new challenges
- Being able to set priorities and deal with work peaks
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English and at different levels
- Competencies: Collaborates, drives results, instills trust, manages complexity, plans and aligns.
What we offer
- Plenty of challenges and opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- An inspiring and demanding setting
- A great salary with 8% holiday pay, a 13th month and a bonus based on performance
- 34 days of leave
- (International) career opportunities
- A good pension
- An informal and friendly atmosphere
- You start with a contract for one year. If there’s a match, it’s a long-term position.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Vera Luning via telefoonnummer 06-10026881
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.