Orlaco in Barneveld gives you the chance to develop yourself in an interesting environment!
Over de functie
Orlaco supplies robust cameras and monitors that function under extreme conditions. We keep development and production in our own hands: with a team of more than two hundred and fifty employees, we create vision solutions for earth-moving machines, trucks, cranes, forklift trucks, shipping and emergency vehicles. Started as a company in Barneveld, Orlaco has grown into a multinational with sales offices in the United States, Germany and Japan. Due to growth, there is room for:
Mechanical Design Engineers
As a Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the design of professional mechatronic series fabrication products that can be efficiently produced and meet the requirements of industrial- or automotive customers.
You recognize yourself in these competences:
- You are naturally curious: you want to know how it works and what the alternatives are
- Flexible working posture: you can withstand resistance and persist in the event of setbacks
- You are self-reliant and take initiative where necessary
- You have good contact qualities and are clear in making agreements (also say no)
- You are solution-oriented and naturally think in structures
- Bachelor (HBO) degree in Automotive Engineering, Product Design or Mechanical Engineering
- Both experienced and relatively starting engineers are welcome to apply
- Thorough knowledge of 3D design tools, Inventor experience is preferred
- Knowledge of automotive core tools such as 8D, APQP, DFA, Design Reviews and DFMEA are a great plus
- Knowledge of choice of materials, tolerances, plastics and injection molding processes are an advantage
- Knowledge of legislation in the field of product safety and the environment is an advantage
- You will develop mechanical components and complete products (visible parts) in project teams.
- Analyzing customer requirements and product definitions and determining design requirements, eg dimensional stability
- You guarantee design quality through APQP FMEA DFA and DFM processes
- You make drawings and diagrams of the (detailed) designs
- You research product and fabric properties
- You determine suppliers for components and processes and discuss this with purchasing
- Completes data and takes care of documentation of drawings and designs
- Takes care of verification and validation tests and analyzes the test results
- Takes care of maintenance of required tools (soft- and hardware)
- Contribute to new developments in advanced engineering. Gives directions and solutions from his own expertise and develops alternative concepts and solutions
- Provides service in the field of mechanical components and complete products
Orlaco offers you a versatile growth function, based on continuous improvement. You like freedom and take responsibility. We value motivated employees and offer a good salary and excellent conditions for this.
What does Orlaco offer?
Orlaco offers you a versatile growth function, based on continuous improvement. You like freedom and personal responsibility within a no-nonsense company. We value motivated employees and offer a good salary and excellent conditions for this.
What do we stand for?
Orlaco stands for Eyes right, left, rear, complete overview. We believe that optimal visibility around all machines, vehicles and vessels should be self-evident. We continuously work on innovation to develop a reliable, high-quality solution for every situation, with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Vision is our mission. All activities are crucial to fulfill our mission: from development and production to delivery and service.
What do we value?
Customer orientation is of paramount importance to Orlaco. We tailor our activities to the needs of the customer. We do not lose sight of the care for the environment, health and safety. We work safely, cleanly and environmentally friendly and organize our processes efficiently and effectively. Our employees are motivated and well trained. At Orlaco we work as one team, where every link is important.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.