Without laboratories men of science are soldiers without arms
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Contract Management Associate.
As part of a newly established team, you will be focusing on the management of scientific research contracts in the R&D organisation, including ‘fee for service’ contracts, as well as research collaborations.
We are looking for a person that can support the entire contracting process from contract set-up, negotiation, executing and maintenance of the various contracts. The Contract Management Associate works closely together with scientists, managers, finance and operational staff as well as the global legal department to prepare and manage all contracts. The Contract Management Associate also acts as a consultant for various project managers and operational line managers, and advises on the type and necessity of contract, and budget.
- Responsible for the initiation/preparation, drafting and realization of pre-clinical research contracts in collaboration with legal, scientists, operational line managers and project managers.
- Manage the negotiations of contracts, ensuring correct documentation and legal aspects, engagement with the relevant stakeholders and counterparts.
- Support oversight of all contracts, contract cycle time and contract life cycle management.
- Act as a combining lead between vendor/contract partners and the company in all aspects.
- Advise the Legal Department on the prioritization of legal review and aspect management.
- Ensure and facilitate the legal approval process by establishing strong collaborations with Legal advisors.
- BSc in Life Sciences or related study
- >2 years of experience in the biotech or pharma industry, working with and drafting research contracts
- Highly skilled in presenting and communicating complex contracts to stakeholders
- Strong analytical and documentation skills ensuring attention to detail
- High level of stakeholder focus throughout the R&D organisation
- A highly motivated, proactive, hands-on team player, and able to work independently
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment and can multi-task, prioritize and manage complexities and ever-changing priorities in a structured fashion
- High-level English communication skills, both verbal and written, preferably on a negotiation level
- Knowledge of pre-clinical R&D, project management, clinical development of medicines
Direct and full-time contract at our client, starting with a 1 year contract. Salary depending on experience, between 2500 and 3500 euro gross per month
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.