Without laboratories men of science are soldiers without arms
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Laboratory Equipment Engineer.
As Laboratory Equipment Engineer you will support the R&D organization by maintaining the laboratory related research- and GxP equipment applications. You will act as the link between the lab equipment monitors and users, equipment vendors, IT department, Data Management, Security, Safety, Quality Management and Facility department ensuring the availability, functionality, maintenance, QC and qualification of state of the art laboratory equipment. You work closely together in a team with Automation- and Application- Engineers, to optimally support the operations, optimizations and innovations within the R&D laboratory.
- With your up-to-date knowledge of complex laboratory equipment and related software applications, you will support the development, purchase, implementation, maintenance and daily operations of various business critical laboratory equipment.
- You will be communicating with and aligning between the lab equipment key users, equipment vendors, Lab Automation engineers, IT, Data Management and Safety department to ensure equipment availability and proper functioning
- You will closely collaborate with the Facility department ensuring the inventory, maintenance, QC and qualification of state of the art laboratory equipment.
- You will act as a thought automation partner in IT-Cybersecurity challenges related to laboratory equipment and will collaborate with the Security and IT departments.
- You will train and guide the users in Research and GxP equipment related procedures and administration in lab notebooks and reports.
Skills & Experience
You are goal oriented and have a getting things done mentality. You take initiative, enjoy working in a team and inspire others with your enthusiasm.
Furthermore, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You are educated at least to Bachelor level with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a life science environment
- You have knowledge of- and work experience with implementation, administration, data processing, validation/qualification and change management of complex laboratory equipment.
- You have skills in communicating with stakeholders (including equipment vendors) related to the lab equipment hardware, software and infrastructure.
- You have experience in working with lab equipment and electronic lab notebooks.
- You are capable of running several projects in parallel and working in a flexible way.
- You are motivated by high quality results.
- You are interested in automation of lab-processes.
- There is a preference for applicants with experience in equipment related software applications including databases
- There is a preference for applicants with Computer Systems Validation experience
- Fluency in English
Direct and full-time contract at our client, starting with a 1 year contract. Salary depending on experience, between 2500 and 4500 euro gross per month
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.