Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Probably you are reading this job advertisement on your laptop, tablet or phone and in the meanwhile responding to your incoming messages. Assuming you are an engineer experienced in the high-tech industry, you can imagine that we are connected by a tiny transistor on the microchip inside your device. Wouldn’t it be nice to contribute to a more connected world? ASML is attracting the best mechanical designers to face this challenge and give you the opportunity to develop your career.
ASML designs, develops, integrate, market and service advanced lithography machines machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. Join the ASML community as a mechanical designer and bring your innovative and creative mind to design the most advanced lithography machines.
You become a mechanical designer in the sector Development & Engineering, which is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products.
Within this position you:
- Are encouraged to bring you best ideas and act on them;
- Define, specify and own new mechanical designs and drive them to results;
- Translate stakeholder needs into a well-defined set of mechanical use cases and requirements;
- Support, steer and motivate internal and external mechanical design teams (suppliers)
- Develop high tech constructions with cost, specifications and timing in mind.
- Take ownership and showing own initiative
- A technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering and realized mechanical designs
- Experience in high-tech or fine machinery industries
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling (preferable NX) and GD&T.
- Experience in set up BOM and taking care of TPD.
- You take initiative to elaborate and communicate your conceptual ideas
- You are a team player easily leveling with all stakeholders in the organization
- You work easily with targets, focusing on quality, time and costs.
We are a recruitment consulting agency for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD), working for the Engineering department. Our main goal is to build a strong network with professionals and companies. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. We’ll help you taking the best steps in your career by challaging you with contracts at highly recommended companies in the high-tech industry, personal coaching and courses and trainings that will boost your technical knowledge.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group means having an extensive network of professionals and companies!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, Océ, CCM, AAE, TNO and FEI company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Lotte de Weert via telefoonnummer
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.