Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Are you challenged by the engineering of electro-mechanical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!Job Mission
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. You are dedicated to secure the quality of electro-mechanical designs and components under the responsibility of the Applications group. This includes products like connectors, printed circuit boards, boxes or cabinets and racks with electronics and electronic components.Job Description
Job Description The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s.
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various products.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage your own agenda and agree on on-time deliverables with project leader and/or team leader.
- Act as an interface to external suppliers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor or Master degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.Experience
- Preferably some years of experience as engineer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary module
design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Previous and recent experience with ASML standards and Ways of Work is highly appreciated, either as a former ASML employee or
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with NX.
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Flexible and eager to learn.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Able and willing to travel (internationally) – up to 5% of your working time.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. ...
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.