Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity and layout solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!Job Mission
As an E-Designer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.Job Description
The E-Designer is responsible for the following:
- Interact intensively with colleagues from other groups and departments when required.
- Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Manage your agenda and do the effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Support the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the electronics within the ASML products.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.Experience
- Preferably some years of experience as designer in a similar role, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Previous and recent experience with ASML standards and Ways of Work is highly appreciated, either as a former ASML employee or contractor.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software
- Initiative, pro-active.
- Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Flexible and eager to learn.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Able and willing to travel (internationally) – up to 10% of your working time.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. This open position is within the Business Line Applications.
The CDE-Designer reports to the Group Manager Electronics or delegated Team Leader.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.