Precise. Accurate. Low variability.
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Bio-analytical Science (temporary 6 month contract).
As a Research Associate, you will work within the Bioanalytical Science (BioA) department to develop, qualify and execute immunoassays to support (pre-) clinical sample assessment for product development and enabling registration of new therapeutic products. To achieve this, you plan, design and execute laboratory testing under supervision of the BioA project lead. You process and report data ensuring data quality and integrity. You will work according standard operating procedures and adhere to study specific plans.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Plan your activities under supervision with the BioA project lead
- Design and execute laboratory testing
- Analyse and interpret obtained data
- Record all data and results according to standard procedures
- Adhere to study specific plans and standard operating procedures
- Perform routine tasks accurately according to standard procedures
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times
- Ensure to be adequately trained according to BioA training matrix
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Support technology innovation and or process improvement projects
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education or equivalent. Candidates with a PhD background will not be considered for this role.
- You have at least 2 years work experience in development and executing of Ligand binding assays (ELISA, ECLIA, SIMOA)
- You have demonstrated experience with regulatory bioanalysis and knowledge of relevant guidance documents as well as GLP experience
- You have experience in development of pharmacokinetic assays and assays to detect and characterize unwanted immunogenicity
- You can work to set guidelines; you document results accurately and are focused on output and results
- You perform well under pressure and enjoy alternating between office and laboratory tasks
- You are familiar with basis statistical and data analysis software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, design expert, SoftMax Pro, etc.
- You are fluent in English
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands without the requirement of applying for a permit
Direct and full-time contract at our client. Temporary 6 months contract, extension is uncertain at this moment.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.