As a Functional Test Engineer, you have a shot to work at different clients of ours in which you will have a wide variety of responsibilities. These include:
- Preparation, execution and analysis of functional tests on for example engine sub-systems / components and their controls.
- You will be having a focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
- Evaluate test results and document the outcome
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution from beginning to end
- Develop new test procedures in the automotive scene, for example engine components, engine systems and their controls
- Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
- Collaboration in project teams
The ideal candidate brings the following experience for the position of Functional Test Engineer:
- Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience on mechatronics
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.
- In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics
- Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
- Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch, speaking Dutch has preference.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent, and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
· A unique challenge and a matching salary.
· Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year, as well as a guarantee that we will always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
· Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as a Mechanical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
· Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this, and they know exactly what needs to be done. We will also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Working for Yacht
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As a Mechanical Engineer at Yacht, you’ll work on innovative technical projects for top organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
We obviously don’t need to explain Newton’s third law to you; so, get into action and apply for the position of Mechanical Engineer right now. We’ll get back to you without delay. (Please use the "Solliciteer" button to submit your application)
If we see a match based on your application:
1. we will contact you as soon as possible;
2. we will invite you to an interview at the Yacht office or, in the case of international candidates, via Skype;
3. we’ll introduce you to the client if we have a click. After that, you’ll do one or two interviews.
4. If you and the client are a good match, you’ll be able to start as a Mechanical Engineer right away!
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Robert Dolmans on +31 6 827 246 09 or e-mail Robert.Dolmans@yacht.nl.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.