Let's meet, let's talk, let's do it!
Over de functie
1. Develop and implement F&R communications
- Develop and implement F&R external and internal channels’ strategy and content plan, overseeing the day to day management of channels and content.
- Implement an effective channel management strategy and storytelling funnel – which leverages both internal category & Unilever channels but also external ones.
- Trusted advisor and communications business partner to the EVP Tea. Member of the Tea Company Leadership team.
- Leadership communications of EVP Tea, including internal communications, social media and external speaking opportunities.
- Ensure consistently high-quality external & internal storytelling about the Unilever Tea Company and Brands, building on the Tea Company Narrative.
- Support brands to deliver category objectives for sustainable living internally and externally / ‘purpose-led’ brands.
- Protect the reputation of the tea category and brands through excellent issues management. Ensure an aligned approach with supply chain (tea estates), procurement and market teams.
- Act as the first point of contact for key tea partnerships e.g. the Ethical Tea Partnership (ETP), the Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) and IDH (The Sustainable Trade Initiative) in close cooperation with the Global Sustainability Team.
- Act as liaison with internal stakeholders that work on key tea sustainability programmes e.g. procurement, global sustainability and brand teams.
- Work closely with brand and functional teams (e.g. R&D) to create a drumbeat of external and internal communications on Unilever F&R’s sustainable packaging, and bring to life the less/better/no plastics strategy.
- Line manage the F&R team assistant manager (WL1) who is responsible for the operational day to day delivery of F&R internal communications and social media of our F&R President and category leaders.
- Leadership communications and channels management, preferably in a global, business to consumer role
- External communications and social media experience
- Working with senior stakeholders, working collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Project management and budget management experience
- Experience in working with agencies, holding them accountable for executing to high standards and on time
- Experience in working on sustainability programmes with NGOs, governments and other businesses
- Understanding of (Unilever’s) matrix structure and the implications involved in this
- Working in a global PR environment or otherwise has worked within a ‘branded’ environment
- Line-management experience
- Experience in change communications
- Experience in M&A communications is a plus
- Communications generalist, with an all-round working knowledge of the various disciplines of communications such as media relations, social media, issues management and employee engagement
- Team player. Keeps a balance between personal accountability and delivery through team work.Strategic planning & thinking
- Seamless executor
- Effective influencing skills and as result is good in managing senior stakeholders
- Excellent business acumen and understands how to build reputation in a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous)
- Passion for the F&R Category and its brands
- Excellent Bias for Action, shows accountability and responsibility and has a ‘can do’
- Cultural sensitivity and resilience
- Deep rooted desire for outstanding & flawless delivery
Period: 27th April - 9th October
Hours: 40 per week
Unilever’s Foods & Refreshment Division generated turnover of €19.3 billion, accounting for nearly 40% of Unilever turnover, growing 1.5% (USG) over 2019. The Division includes the foods, ice cream and beverages categories, as well as Unilever Food Solutions, our dedicated foodservice business.
F&R is home to six global brands with turnover of €1 billion or above, namely Knorr, Hellmann’s, Magnum, Lipton and Heart brand (e.g. Ola in The Netherlands) and Food Solutions, as well as other famous global brands including Brooke Bond and Ben & Jerry’s. It also includes local jewels such as Bango and Robertson's plus recent B Corp acquisitions such as Pukka Herbs, Sir Kensington’s and Mae Terra.
F&R's ambition is to accelerate growth while improving underlying operating margin. F&R’s purpose 'Taste good, Feel good, Force for good' underpins our strategic priorities (where to play) and capabilities (how to win).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.