Let's meet, let's talk, let's do it!
Over de functie
We are looking for an Internal Communications professional, well-versed in communications’ consultancy and coaching, developing and honing business leaders’ communication skills.
Are you able to see the big picture and translate complex concepts and problems into production and appropriate delivery? Are you an ambitious, proactive individual with a can-do-mentality who is passionate about employee engagement? We would like to talk to you!
Bringing to life the company vision: “Our vision is a world in which semiconductor technology is everywhere and helps to tackle society’s toughest challenges." As a Business Partner Internal Communications you are responsible for informing, engaging and connecting employees. Your aim will be to drive their motivation and capabilities to execute complex tasks through access to relevant information and a variety of activities that drive an enjoyable and sustainable environment to work, meet, share and learn. In order to increase employee engagement we focus on six key topics: Business sense, connectedness, achieve and improve, pride, safety and support.
You’ll be involved in designing and developing communications plans and execution, and helping to support core processes and functions, for our Operations Business Sector. You’ll be helping implement Excom decisions, measuring performance, setting company-wide standards and driving corporate programs and initiatives. Your activities will touch colleagues, not only within your Business Sector sphere, but also cross-sector and throughout ASML.
As a Business Partner you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Executing complex business initiatives and projects in cooperation with multiple stakeholders.
- Showing leadership, vision and execution capabilities to achieve value-adding results in a complex environment.
- Demonstrating capability to analyze and break up complex problems into tasks and responsibilities that can be, and are, delegated and executed.
- Building positive relationships with Management that result in internal changes with demonstrable positive impact.
- Showing appetite and ability to independently identify high-impact opportunities, and initiate and execute actions.
- Mentoring Business Partners and other team members and coaching employees and management to improve communication skills.
- Taking ownership for professional communications activities within the scope of the role, focused on valueadding activities that help realize corporate targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Journalism
- 5-10 years' proven experience and track record in developing and implementing internal communications plans in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of internal communication channels and appreciation of their effectiveness
- Experience in working consultatively with tact and diplomacy and being persuasive in demanding situations
- Strong stakeholder management - experience working with executive levels in an international environment and the ability to influence and network
- Proven ability to manage internal and external resources, and implement multiple projects across geographical and business/product areas
- Exceptional writing and communication skills (native English standard)
- Ability to translate complex concepts into meaningful language.
- Ambitious with a can do mentality - takes ownership.
- Resilient, proactive, driven, self-propelling.
- Dynamic decision maker.
- Creative problem solver, out of the box thinker.
- Relationship builder, collaborative team player.
- Keen networker with excellent influencing skills.
- Entrepreneurial, commercially astute.
- Aware of cross-cultural differences.
- Sets targets and priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Enjoys working in an open, transparent, informal, dynamic and hard-working environment.
Start date: asap
End date: 6 months from start date
Minimum hours: 36 hours, preferably 40 hours
Working within the Global Corporate Communications Team at ASML you’ll be at the heart of this worldwide company. In this role, you’ll be involved in designing and developing communications planning and execution, and helping to support core processes and functions for our Operations Sector.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.