Let's meet, let's talk, let's do it!
Over de functie
In ASML’s most important business transformation program, we are working on solutions to improve business processes and IT systems, end to end. For preparing the adoption phase of these processes and systems, this program is looking for a Communications Senior Specialist for the Central Solutions Team, well-versed in creating impactfull communications, to drive the change communication and employee engagement. You will prepare communication plans and tools together with the Central Solutions Change managers, and in line with the overall communication strategy set by the ONE Communications Lead.
The role of the Communications Senior Specialist is to shape communications for the deployment of all solutions (projects) within the ONE program. You do this in the context of a templated change approach created for the ONE program. You will do this by applying your knowledge and expertise in internal communications, supporting the communication of multiple stakeholders, and using your experience with internal communication as part of change management approaches and processes, such as change impact analysis, user acceptance testing, risk assessment & reporting, training roll-out etc.
Concretely, in this role you will:
- Develop the project-specific communications plans, as part of the change approach.
- Develop the communications templates for adoption communications. This entails designing, developing and implementing a communications toolkit and other required media.
- Execute the communications strategy and detailed plan, including creating written and multimedia content (through own resources or by using suppliers) and measuring and evaluating communications initiatives.
- Help Solution Change Managers to design, develop and implement communications vehicles and messaging.
- Closely align with the Change Lead and the Communication Lead on timing and impact of communications and especially leadership communications.
- Work together with the rest of the Business Sector team and broader IC team to drive and improve aligned leadership communication across ASML.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Journalism and have proven knowledge of internal communications channels.
- 5-7 years' proven experience in developing and implementing internal communications plans as part of large transformations, preferably within an international environment.
- Experience with ERP implementations and deployments is critical.
- Experience within an engineering field and affinity with the engineering mindset are considered an advantage.
- You demonstrate the ability to drive and challenge (senior) stakeholders and teams.
- You possess strong writing (native English standard) and presentation development skills.
Start date: asap
End date: 6-12 months from start date
Minimum hours: 36 hours, preferably 40 hours
Our New Enterprise (ONE) is an ambitious change program, delivering solutions for IT systems, like SAP, and business processes, like configuration management. You will be working with a team of organizational change specialists, and with change and communications experts across ASML, shaping and driving the communication about all solutions delivered by the program. Within the change team, you work in the ONE communications team led by the ONE Communications Lead. Together, you are part of one of the corporate Internal Communications teams, reporting to the team lead, who in turn reports to the Director Global Internal Communications.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.