Welkom in ons netwerk
Over de functie
You are going to work in the Regulatory Reporting block which is a team that consists of 3 (Agile) scrum teams of high skilled international professionals. As IT Dev Engineer (lead designer/solution engineer) you will participate in the scrum events of these teams and will work on the development user stories/activities agreed upon on in the sprints.
In your daily work you have to interact with different people such as:
- the PO, SM, IT Dev Engineers and BD-ers working in the Reg. Reporting scrum teams;
- DBA, Middleware, Platform and Networking specialists
- other people working in the AAC GRID such as other IT Dev. Engineers, Solution Engineers and the IT Engineering Lead.
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you to:
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for guiding multiple development initiatives.
- Problem solving with the development teams for the various challenges faced.
- Present your proposals to both IT and Business in a clear and concise manner.
- Designing Data Warehouses and data modelling.
- Mentor the members of the team in building the solutions and also build solutions yourself.
- Contribute to the testing process of what has been designed by you.
- Write and produce technical documentation, blogs and knowledge-base articles.
- Work in an Agile working environment.
- Be part of a dynamic team.
We expect you:
- to deliver designs, discuss these with f.i. DBA and the larger sized designs need to be discussed in the design review board;
- to deliver data models, ETL's and other data warehouse related milestones;
- to deliver working test scenarios and test cases;
- to coach/mentor the IT Dev Engineers in Reg. Reporting block with their building activities and incident analysis;
- to deliver documentation that corresponds to the guidelines;
- active contribution in the scrum ceremonies.
We are looking for a professional with an IT background and above average experience in Automated Testing. We are looking for somebody:
- with academic or HBO work and thinking level;
- with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as a designer/solution engineer in the banking/financial sector and complex technical environments;
- who has outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on data;
- who has the ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple initiatives at the same time;
- who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution;
- with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines;
- with excellent knowledge of the data management ecosystem including: Concepts of data warehousing, data modelling ,ETL, data integration ,BI, etc.;
- with knowledge of preferably Pentaho or similar BI tools;
- with extensive knowledge of Databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.;
- with experience in implementing data transformation and processing solutions on Hadoop or related technologies (i.e. HDFS, HIVE, Impala, HBase, NiFi etc.);
- with knowledge how to create test scenarios and test cases in a automated testing environment.
From a softskill perspective we expect you to be:
- Team player with a hands-on mentality.
The best results come from people putting their heads together to work out how to do things better and to put those ideas into practice. That’s why ABN AMRO is looking for talented individuals who reinforce each other and build on each other’s strengths. This generates energy, injects variety into your work and results in the best products and services for the clients.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.