To improve the lives of patients by creating and developing innovative antibody products
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Protein Separations (CMC Support).
Your team is responsible for building on existing capabilities for fractionation of antibodies to support clinical development and build efficient processes to perform enrichment studies using HPLC-based technologies. They constantly seek to improve existing techniques and to introduce new techniques.
Your responsibilities as a Research Associate:
- You will perform analysis of antibody products
- You work closely with scientists and other research associates in multiple project teams, primarily in late-stage research projects.
- You document and report the results
- Most of the work is performed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and therefore requires a high degree of accuracy
- You contribute to the optimization and innovation of our team
You are keen and motivated to use your up-to-date knowledge of-, and experience with protein separation techniques to strengthen your team. You are precise and accurate in the execution of experiments and in the documentation of the results. You have good communication skills and are able to deal with changing priorities and unexpected workload. You like to work in a team but you are also capable of working independently.
In addition, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education or equivalent (candidates with a PhD (background) will not be considered for this role)
- You have relevant internship or work experience within a manufacturing (CMC) environment
- You have knowledge of and experience with protein separation techniques like ion-exchange chromatography and size-exclusion chromatography
- You are able to work with tight deadlines and are capable of running several projects in parallel and adjust priorities appropriately
- You are motivated by delivering high quality output and are used to working according to a quality system
- You have good relational and communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage, but not required)
Direct and full-time employment at our client.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.