Be the part of a diverse, international team of experts
Over de functie
You are responsible for the roll out and implementation of the Ship Maintenance Management Software (SMMS) for over a 100 vessels of the Boskalis fleet. In a later stage you will ensure business alignment and optimization for users on board and ashore.
SMMS includes 5 modules; Planned Maintenance, Safety and Health, Crew Management, Dry docking and Purchase requisitions.
For the key users you are the sparring partner for optimizing business processes in SMMS and you proactively search for solutions and initiate and start improvement processes. You get your input for improvement processes from the meetings with key users (worldwide). You regularly consult with the supplier / outsourcing partner of SMMS. Together with the key users you prepare test plans and coordinate the internal and external processes. You evaluate the impact analysis and determine whether the proposed changes can go live. Since 80% of the worldwide SMMS users (more than 1500) are on board of our ships you will be traveling regularly (25% of your time).
Do you have at least 5 years of work experience in the maritime or construction sector, petrochemical industry or in a production company? Do you want to be the linking pin between the business key users and the SMMS outsourcing partner? Are you decisive, result-oriented and do you know how to connect people? Then we would like to get in touch about the position of Functional Coordinator.
A selection of your responsibilities:
- Support optimization of work processes.
- Create and perform user training (including material).
- Act as linking pin between the various Key User Groups (Crew, FM, IT, HR, Projects).
- Coordinate and align initiatives from key-users.
- Direct liaison with end users on board and ashore.
- Define functional changes for all workstreams.
- Create change requests for functional change.
- Prioritize change requests and incidents according to business impact.
- User acceptance testing for changes and releases.
- Participate in sprints and act as user expert.
You can make your mark as a Functional Coordinator Fleet Management System if you:
- Have completed a bachelor study in IT or Business Administration.
- Have experience with a maintenance management system this would be a strong advantage.
- Understand organizational structures and have a strong sense of stakeholder management.
- Are experienced in the maritime industry and in managing projects.
- Have a Good command of the English and preferably the Dutch language as well.
- Posess an assertive mindset and you don’t mind to approach colleagues proactively.
- Money and more: Besides salary you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of at least 25 days, non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as collective health insurance, travel allowance, leased or shared car, foreign posting terms.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs about Boskalis!
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- The Boskalis campus: Boskalis is located in Papendrecht, where all our disciplines come together on-campus. Bicycles are available on site to make it easy for you to move between buildings. There’s also an electric bus for those times the weather turns wet! Two lunch canteens, a sports field and shower facilities can also be found on our campus.
- Young Boskalis: This is a platform created for and by the Young Boskalis generation. The Young Boskalis Board focus is to represent young employees and look after their integration into the Boskalis family across the various divisions. Every year Young Boskalis organizes various activities, such as a visit to a project or vessel in the Netherlands, but also a Friday Drink on the first day after payday.
- Besides work: There’s never a dull moment at Boskalis! During and after working hours, there’s always a lot going on. Most activities are initiated voluntarily by our colleagues, and they are very diverse. There are sporting activities like hockey, cycling or running (for a charity), and the sailingregatta (Baggerzeilweekend) organized by several large dredging companies. And for the less physical types, there are the Body of Knowledge meetings where you can share and learn about a variety of topics. Perhaps you’d even like to launch an activity yourself?
- Where you will work: Your location will be our head office in Papendrecht and you will report to the Manager Nautical Department.
- Fulltime/ part time job: The function of Functional Coordinator Fleet Management System is a fulltime job.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Cemil Çakir via telefoonnummer 06-27376610
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.