We are hiring !
Over de functie
What needs to be done?
- Carry out the new product development and product improvements projects on Centrifugal multistage compressors and Periflows.
- Acquire knowledge and deliver further training on Periflows engineering to engineers in HCR.
- You will become the ‘knowledge owner’ of technical standards in HCR of Centrifugal compressors and Periflows. You will be the one that knows how the compressors are build rather then how it works.
What do you need to bring?
- Bachelor+ or Master of Engineering;
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, rotating equipment;
- Experience in CAD Systems and ERP;
- A structured and documented approach to problem solving and development projects and a continuous improvement mindset;
- Being a self-starter, ambitious, aiming for challenging goals and flexible to adapt to company pace and demands;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Estimated travel will be approximately 10% to 25% of working time.
You will get in return:
We offer a challenging role in the energy industry with a leading player entering the renewable energy market and supporting our customers in the conventional energy market in this transition. You are able to contribute to new product development, facing unexpected technical challenges to meet the customer’s requirement at the best possible cost. In this role within our company, you will have an impact regarding know-how, expertise and Intellectual Property. It is an enabler for development of use of digital technologies to deliver higher value services to customers, especially in process industries.
We give you the opportunity to learn from the most experienced engineers, and applying the learning by delivering training. Future roles within the R&D team could be Sr. Engineer, Product Expert, or a position with the Sales, Engineering or Product Management team.
Worldwide business – Liaise with our colleagues in 27 countries.
We offer global and local opportunities– 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments – You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with our digital solutions. At Howden we have a strong corporate identity and purpose – You will be a member of our team, shaping the future of the world
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Our products have made a valuable difference for our clients for the past 100 years, and we are now looking for a R&D Engineer (centrifugal compressors) for our Innovation department who will join our team and assist us in making a valuable difference in the century to come.
The R&D Engineer Centrifugal Compressors will be a core member of our Innovation team that delivers innovation that meets the customer’s need tomorrow and in the future. Howden Thomasson Compressors is designing and manufacturing heavy duty engineered products, based on a long history of robust engineering. Our R&D team of engineers is continuously improving these products and the company knowledge. Being a part of this team is a great opportunity to practice, learn and implement high engineering standards.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.