All outsourcing should be done with a detailed strategy
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for an Outsourcing Service Specialist (Pharmaceutical/Biotech).
Your new team and position:
As an Outsourcing Service Specialist you will be part of the Purchase management team. As responsible Outsourcing Service Specialist, you will be executing (local and global) outsourcing activities relating to supplies and services for internal research teams and order fulfillment to support all portfolio initiatives. With effective communication and teamwork, you are the link between the internal organization and suppliers.
- Execute, monitor and control outsourcing contracts, from negotiations to order fulfillment management (e.g. create purchase orders, track open orders). Handle daily supply issues to guarantee business continuity
- Commercial mindset and an ability to link scientific needs of the business to the different products and services offered by vendors/suppliers to ensure we get the best deal
- Establish good relations with suppliers and are able to get urgent orders delivered quick, complete or find alternative
- Teamwork, you will work closely with business responsible for the suppliers in your work package
- Communication, with various persons and departments: you are the link between internal organization (mainly scientific) and suppliers; You have to manage expectations so timelines can be met
- Support continuous improvement, such as savings, automation, working capital improvements, etc.
- Accurate administration, an important part of your job is the proper administration of all purchasing related data in our ERP system
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a scientific or drug development related area
- Relevant experience working with Biotech (immunology, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics), Laboratory or Contract manufacturers
- Knowledge of the tools and materials used in drug discovery/development is necessary for this function
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills during interactions with colleagues and 3rd party vendors
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to grow in negotiation skills a hands-on mentality
- Business level of English language both verbal and written
- Usage of modern communication tools, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of the company
Direct and full-time 1- year contract at our client. Extension is anticipated.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.