Keep it Simple
Over de functie
Why this role on this team?
You will be part of a highly skilled cloud operations team responsible for overall IaaS and PaaS management at a global scale. This pivotal role will provide you the opportunity to leverage your diverse IT background including Windows, scripting, security, networking and cloud knowledge to deliver our healthcare platform services to a broad set of internal and external customers. Take your technical skills to the next level working on diverse and complex technical challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment. As a part of this new organization you will have a unique opportunity to broaden your technical knowledge and problem solving skills while being at the forefront of healthcare innovation working on our advanced healthcare digital platform.
What is the HealthSuite Digital Platform?
The HealthSuite Digital Platform is an open, cloud-based healthcare platform that will support data collection across the spectrum from clinical to consumer lifestyle, allowing for integration and analysis of big data from multiple sources worldwide, including electronic medical records, diagnostic and treatment information, images, reports, notes, wearables and Philips connected consumer lifestyle products. The platform will utilize Philips clinical data models and medical device interoperability and is designed to be highly scalable with built-in comprehensive data security and privacy/permission control.
Why is the HealthSuite Digital Platform important?
The HealthSuite Digital Platform will enhance clinical decision making and care coordination (collaboration and workflow). It will allow caregivers to improve patient outcomes by allowing them to collaborate closely in support of their patients by enabling patients to take a more active role in managing their personal health across the health continuum from self-care and prevention, to diagnosis and treatment through recovery and wellness. It also enables a vibrant ecosystem of third party created applications (via SDKs and APIs) to allow for open innovation in both clinical and consumer realms. This will support a patient-centric transformation of both professional healthcare delivery and continuous personal health.
- Deploy multiple digital propositions SaaS applications via automation & orchestration platforms.
- Handle the creating /patching and managing Windows and Linux (RHEL/CentOS) operating systems.
- Creating / versioning / testing of scripts (Bash, PowerShell).
- Duties include automation of installation / configuration / management of Apache Tomcat, Solr Cloud, IIS, MySQL and SQL Server - J2EE and .NET applications in a secure deployment.
- Responsible in building / maintaining / updating the monitoring tools to monitor systems, applications, databases as well as business transactions.
- Oversee implementation /support and identity management, authentication, authorization, Token Services for federated single sign-on using technologies, such as SAML, OAuth, LDAP, Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot production SaaS events / issues, including cloud infrastructure and application components.
- Development Operations, provision, running scripts and performing UAT / validation testing on staging environments.
- Collaborate with Software Development to maintain test / staging / production environments to meet uptime, performance, cost, and security goals.
- Build and maintain enterprise monitoring platforms and scripts, including basic infrastructure checks and synthetic transactions.
- Deliver on S.L.A. to both internal and external customers.
We are looking for:
- Deployment and management of multi-tier application deployments on AWS cloud.
- Familiarity with RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL Database or related Technologies.
- Network experience with route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP and Web Application firewall.
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML and JSON.
- Familiarity with healthcare industry.
- Familiarity with AWS
- Bachelor's degree (BA / BS) in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred or equivalent experience with at least 2 years of experience working on a 24x7 Cloud or SaaS production operations team.
- Experience in deploying applications within a production cloud environment (AWS or similar).
- Understanding of network configuration (DNS, VPN, IP Proxy).
- Expertise with Linux systems administration (CentOS, RHEL or similar).
- Understanding of Windows 2008 or higher.
- Experience in scripting languages (Ruby, Bash, Python or similar).
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure & Application monitoring tools.
- Experience with orchestration/provisioning solutions (Chef, Salt or similar).
- Exposure to Cloud Foundry.
- Requires highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to implement interactions with AWS (AWS SDK, AWS API, Command Line Interface, AWS Cloud Formation, and other AWS Services such as SNS, SQS, SWF, DynamoDB, S3, etc).
- Skilled in implementing automation using Chef, Knife, Ruby, Bash, Scripting, Python, PowerShell to perform day-to-day support function
If you want to apply, please send me your:
- English CV in MS Word
- English motivation
- Holiday planning
- Hour rate
Project via Yacht
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Patrick James via telefoonnummer 06-83248577
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.