A simple hello could lead to a million things…
Over de functie
Product Master Data Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Make the difference in business transformation and continuous operations on data design and governance, by acting as the recognized expert for data model, value sets, compliance and standardization requirements, data operations and controls in the area you are responsible for; You will bring a strong data domain knowledge and expertise connecting with Business Process Experts to design and maintain scalable, consistent and simplified data services and connecting with IT to deliver on its execution and with the business to ensure the standardization and compliance controls are observed; You work will contribute directly to securing End to End data integrity cross processes and IT landscape through adequate data and process standardization.
- Conduct customer outreach to support the customer onboarding process,
- Obtain, evaluate and support the maintenance of up-to-date products master data and prices for each customer account
- Work with tools for uploading and sharing of product master data
- Analyze the accuracy of customer master data (e.g. pricing, product data attributes),
- Consult and provide expert advice on product master data processes and data related to EDI internally and to customers,
- In collaboration with Order Management teams, review and analyze recurring issues and identify improvement opportunities, including data cleansing, etc.
- Communicate internally and with customers/sales teams for all activities related to product master data management and preparation
- Stakeholder management internal and external
- Co-create processes or adopt local solutions for product data management and distribution
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Have a Master degree and 5+ years of working experience in the product data domain (the role has emphasis on experience with commercial product and catalog related data and structures).
- Have a proven track record in expert roles driving master data management operations & solutions (requirements definition and consulting, data modeling, data requirements gathering, data governance, implementation and roll out of data models) and the ability to translate business requirements into data requirements and vice versa with process experts and IT business analysts. Understand the business impact, IT impact and data impact of the data and the solution alternatives.
- Have a solid experience in business and operational experience with idea to market and market-to-order processes including configurable and non-configurable (multi-modality) systems, software, services and solutions business model; knowledge of data and information generated and required for these processes.
- Have a solid experience in the application areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP MM, PP, QM, SD) ad configure-price-quote, pricing, contract management, billing, license & entitlement management; Data migration, data quality and MDM solutions (e.g. Informatica, SAP MDG); knowledge of data and information generated and used in these systems.
- Are able to effectively present and communicate to senior stakeholders.
- Skills such as business analysis, data analysis, data requirements gathering, data modeling, data quality, problem solving.
- Location: Eindhoven
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Hours per week: 40
For over 125 years, Philips has been improving lives through sustainable innovation. Today, we are a leading health technology company focused on making life better for billions worldwide, starting with the lives of our own passionate, collaborative and remarkably diverse employees. We are always looking for like-minded people to join our team and create a healthier, more connected society with us while advancing their careers.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.