Let's meet, let's talk, let's do it!
Over de functie
To further accelerate the development of international E-Commerce, MegaGroup is looking for an experienced
E-Commerce Manager. An expanding proposition including the E-Commerce platform, services, configurators,
IoT platform and a drive for B2B2C drives our growth. He/she will be responsible for the further growth of the
E-Commerce business, liaising as product owner between countries, internal and external development teams and other function such as services, marketing and content teams.
MegaGroup has initiated a crowd funding activity for water availability in Africa (Waterstarters.org). The E-Commerce Manager can provide an important contribution to this initiative. Also experienced E-Commerce Managers in B2C are encouraged to apply.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, WHAT SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO?
Determine and drive multiyear agenda for E-Commerce development and growth:
- set multiyear targets and budgets together with business stakeholders;
- manage short term cycles through scrum processes with internal and external teams;
- align longterm agenda of own and other teams to ensure delivery of the agenda:- base priorities and actions on fact finding and customer feedback;
- keep close track on competitive environment;
- work together with countries;
- further strengthen E-Commerce capabilities of company;
- objectives will be set and evaluated in the form of E-Commerce generated revenue, ROAS and call avoidance.
MegaGroup has an international multi language E-Commerce platform and European fulfillment centre in Veghel. The market we operate in is still very fragmented and catching up in maturity to B2C, giving
us an opportunity to grow rapidly. Already close to a third of revenue comes from E-Commerce. The E-Commerce platform is developed and operated centrally in close co-operation with the countries. We work together in teams that evaluate performance and finetune priorities in a 2 weekly cycle. Usually, you start the day with a stand up meeting in which all participants share about the achievements made and the challenges ahead. From marketing to IT, and from content to service. As a product owner between countries you are driven by our roadmap and you closely monitor the generated revenue, ROAS and call avoidance realised by E-Commerce. With your entrepreneurial drive you learn every day and you grow the teams and revenue streams. Do we all have the priorities straight?
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in E-Commerce
- Management of a substantial revenue stream
- Experience in Agile scrum
- Flexible and constructively critical attitude, strong analytic mindset
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies, data modelling, design thinking methodology
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong personality that knows how to approach and motivate people
- Driven to improve yourself and keep on learning
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
- competitive salary
- bonus of maximum 15%
- 25 holidays
- plus another 12 so called ADV days
- MegAcademy (in house training, product knowledge, your own discipline)
- surface & mobile phone
- fun: friendly colleagues, a great working atmosphere and a sociable Friday afternoon drink.
- a really attractive and challenging job with a high degree of freedom, with responsibility within an informal, ambitious and no nonsense organisation
- an open culture, in which initiatives and development are expected; do you have a good idea? You can get started
- working in a young, enthusiastic and international team
- contributing to a better world
MegaGroup Trade Holding BV (MGT) is the holding organisation of a number of technical wholesalers in northern Europe. Within MGT, we join forces and support the group companies in the areas of Finance, IT, Marketing, Product Information and Category Management. In this way, we work efficiently on development and share knowledge, experiences and best practices internationally, so that the group companies are free to do what they do best: provide the customer with the best possible service.
Water technology is our sport, our employees are the athletes. Water is the liquid of life. Everyone needs water. By 2030 more than 3.7 billion people will live in areas with severe water stress. Too much or too little water brings enormous challenges in the field of water management. MegaGroup believes in making water solutions available to improve the lives of people. It is our mission to enable growth for our customers, employees and partners by making water solutions available in a convenient, smart and efficient way. We bring water to life.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alwin Schumacher via telefoonnummer 06-50822954
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.