Philips: innovation & You
Over de functie
The QMS Manager will work together with the current QMS manager. The main activities will be concentrated around the transition from a local QMS to a Non-medical Personal Health QMS. Documents in our local QMS have to be transitioned, supported by a clear plan and deployment of all changes need to be coordinated
• Ensures compliant and effective QMSs are maintained for the scope of IPC Drachten
• Support to central QMS team to build new QMS for non-medical Personal Health:
• Ensure proper transition plan is in place towards new QMS
• Review and align on new procedures
• Ensure proper deployment of new procedures once published
• Support in training of new QMS (incl new tool ARIS)
• Ensure QMS is well deployed/known to all people (e.g. onboarding training, communication management on changes, training material, etc)
• Support in Management Review activities at site Drachten
• Ensures appropriate training/training records for local QMS changes/documents
- Experience with QMS in an industry/product development environment
- You to describe processes and make it understandable for colleagues who work with the system
- Preferably, you have experience with Windchill
- Preferably, you have experience with training people on the job how to use the system
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• 25 Days of leave
• Bonus opportunities to a maximum of 8% of your quarterly salary
• An extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training, and coaching
• Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to travel when you’re experienced in the job (percentage 10%)
• Healthy work-life balance
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Personal Care, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO,VDL ETG, Océ and many others
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.