Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
Within the MDI (Managed Dealer Inventory) department you are responsible for the stock availability for about 55 dealers spread out over Europe.
• You have daily contact with the dealer part managers to optimize their stock levels and support them with processing stock and order suggestions.
• You analyze and advise dealer(groups) and provide improvement proposals.
• You regularly visit dealers (10% of your time). During these visits you provide training to part managers, present to higher management to convince them about the logistic and commercial benefits of your proposals and suggestions. You also provide feedback regarding their performance on the MDI metrics.
• You are the point of contact for dealers, DAF offices (in multiple countries) and the marketing and sales department to support all MDI related topics in order to reach DAF’s and the dealers targets.
• You perform improvement projects to increase the quality of the suggestions and increase the efficiency of the department.
We are looking of candidates with a Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, logistics or commerce.
• You are fluent in English and native Spanish. Dutch is a pre.
• You have strong analytical skills and you have experience with processing data.
• You recognize organization structures, cultures and processes at sales offices and dealers and act upon this.
• Looking for efficiencies and being pro-active is second nature to you.
• You are an outstanding communicator and you are able to sell MDI and MDI suggestions to the market.
First you'll be contracted at Yacht and after a period of time you will be hired by Paccar Parts a part of DAF Trucks.
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) reports to the PACCAR Parts Division, Renton US. PPE works closely with DAF Trucks in Europe in order to grow the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 DAF dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. To satisfy our customers’ ‘one stop shop’ requirement, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR branded parts for DAF truck applications and TRP branded parts for other manufacturers of trucks, semi-trailers and workshop items. PPE has employees in all major European markets and PACCAR Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest and Moscow. Within PPE PACCAR Parts Operations is responsible for stock control and distribution of DAF and TRP parts to independent DAF dealers in Europe. Within Parts Operations, MDI (Managed Dealer Inventory) supports Dealers to maintain and improve their stock management to reach our mutual goal of a high stock availability for the end customer. The MDI Analyst supports the dealer to make sure that the right parts are available and the trucks stay on the road.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Geert van der Velden via telefoonnummer 06-52073578
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.