Wil jij werken in een internationale omgeving als IAM Specialist. Dit is jouw next step!
Over de functie
The IT Identity and Access Specialist is a key team member of the IT Security and Compliance team within the Global IT Service and Operations department. You are responsible for the Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes throughout the whole organization, enabling the Company to be Best in Class.
The IT Identity & Access Specialist, is together with the IT Identity & Access Manager responsible for the Global IT IAM Domain.
The IT Identity & Access Manager reports directly to the IT Security & Compliance Manager and does not have any direct reports.
GOAL AND KEY ACCOUNTABLITIES
- Manage parts of the process, governance, direction and improvements of the IAM domain, such as:
1. Authoritative Source
2. Identity Management
4. Access Management
5. Authentication Management
6. Authorization Management
7. Certification & Monitoring
8. Audit & Reporting
- Define & continuous monitor of compliance & improvement of identity management policies and processes
- Continuously improve the identity and access management processes (E.g. automation) for both on premise and cloud applications
- Increase the awareness amongst IT associates and Business Stakeholders on the importance of IAM towards process, security & internal control compliance
- Implement, safeguard and improve the security of information assets and personal data and adherence to compliance requirements
- Live Values – Simplicity, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Discipline and Solidarity
- Collaborate with other associates & ensures high degree of positive engagement to build a Culture of Pride & Performance
RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY ACTIVITIES
- Interact regularly with Business & IT stakeholders and project teams to embed the IAM components successfully in new and existing applications, by defining and management of business rules and business roles.
- Close interaction, engagement and smooth working relationship across other IT departments and with external stakeholders like vendors, contractors etc. partner with the Business and Internal Audit/Compliance in definition and management of IAM processes.
- Self-Steering and Proactive Execution on validation and reviews of specific RACI-model designs on integration programs, strategic & business as usual initiatives, continuous improvements, application life cycle management, knowledge management and other deliverables assigned by Security & Compliance Manager
- Managing the (offshore) support organization and second-Line functional support on Identity and Access management issues encountered by business where the Application Maintenance Services (AMS) need additional guidance/support
- Effective & efficient communication to all relevant stakeholders at all times
- Some travelling abroad required for meetings with and visits to other sites and the HQ is expected.
- Flexible attitude in working outside office hours if necessary.
- Must have: A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or proven equivalent work experience is required in the IAM domains. Must have a fluent Business Proficiency in English.
- Preferred: CISA, CISM or similar certifications
- Minimum 5 years of IT and Business/Industry work experience
- Prior Experience in managing or participating in an IAM department or process.
- Experience in Identity Management solutions (e.g. SAP IDM, Saviynt IGA or another IAM Governance application) and SAP GRC Access Control
- Experience in in E2E integrations between HR, IDM, AD
- Experience in defining and maintaining SAP Authorization Concepts (ECC, APO, BW, HANA), or Non-SAP RBAC models for other applications
- Worked for a global multi-national company, working on process design, implementation and change management, or end-user deployment/training.
- Ability to bridge the gap between local end-users and On- & Offshore IT organizations, as a process owner.
- Ability to advise, influence and guide business & IT stakeholders/customers over whom there is no direct authority
- A clear drive to improve and optimize IAM processes via ideas and innovations.
- Experience in IAM for Cloud Based solutions like Saviynt, Sailpoint or else
- Knowledge in Federation, SAML or PowerShell/AD-scripting or other industry standard authentication/authorization solutions
- Industry experience with a FMCG company (especially single category)
- Simplicity: Breaks down complexity and provides clear and consistent messages
- Entrepreneurship: Runs the business as a partner
- Accountability: Takes charge
- Discipline: Drives operational excellence
- Solidarity: Is part of the power of one
I would like to discuss this with you personally.
This concerns a position in an international (English-speaking) environment. Unfortunately we cannot offer candidates from abroad for this position.
I would like to tell you more about this in a personal conversation.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Michel Cnossen via telefoonnummer 06-83551426
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.