Writing and reporting high quality assays for product release
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Technical Writer - Functional Characterization and Bioassays.
Your new team and position:
The Functional Characterization & Bioassays team develops potency assays used by internal and external parties, such as Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs), to demonstrate the quality and characteristics of antibody products. You will work in a team of Scientists and Research Associates dedicated to developing state of the art bioassays. By providing high quality reports you will contribute to bringing our products to the clinic.
- Strengthening the team with your up-to-date knowledge of and experience with documenting and reporting results in a concise manner
- Writing study reports regarding assay development and qualification
- Assist the team in monitoring and documentation of assay performance
- Developing more efficient reporting work and data flows in our quality system
- Gathering data to report the quality of materials for assays outsourced at CRO’s
- Documenting scientific results in reports for product development, publications, patents and regulatory documents
You have relevant reporting and documentation experience in a GxP environment and you are highly motivated to write documents and collect data. You take an active role in your field of expertise, for example in optimizing processes related to reporting. You take initiative, enjoy working in a team, and inspire others with your enthusiasm
Furthermore you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education or equivalent (this position is not applicable if you have or are finishing a PhD tract)
- You have a broad knowledge of, and work experience with, writing reports for assay development.
- Work experience in a (biotechnology) company is an advantage, especially in a GxP setting
- You are capable of running several projects in parallel and adjusting priorities appropriately, together with the team
- You recognize the importance of working according to the agreed research-based Quality System, which includes adhering to procedures and detailed documentation of your work
- You are a flexible team player
- You are fluent in English
Direct and full-time 1- year contract at our client. Extension is anticipated.
Salary between 2800 and 3600 euro gross per month.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.