For Philips Coffee we are looking for a NPI Lead
Over de functie
Job description NPI Lead Coffee
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage NPI to deliver products against lowest cost, according to planning and quality requirements and you define the short-term product introduction policy within the constraints of the industrial strategy.
You are responsible for
• Leading the NPI related processes and staff in the execution of world class operational performance.
• Arranging programs, projects, goals, and metrics to lead the NPI organization. Preparing product introduction operation and investment plans.
• Executing plans to reduce costs.
• Maintaining commitment to environmental and quality regulations.
• Supervising, selecting, developing, coaching and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient new product introduction.
You are a part of
New Product Introduction team for Coffee based in Drachten and you will be working in multi-disciplinary product development teams. You could also be part of product maintenance in dedicated task forces.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. Its a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Minimum Bachelor degree in manufacturing engineering or material technology. Or minimal 5 years experience in an equivalent business role.
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing engineering and/or injection molding engineering.
• Experience in a multi-cultural environment is a pre.
• Fluent English in speaking and writing.
• Possess a strong working knowledge of product introduction, including the underlying theories of product introduction and product engineering.
• Oversee the implementation of new systems and processes.
• Conducts and present analyses of NPI data to support Finance, R&D and purchasing.
• Managerial skills and stress management; able to balance the needs of multiple users.
• Identify opportunities for performance improvement.
• Identify, understands, and manages risks.
• Knowledge of relationship to other disciplines for efficient NPI.
• Basic knowledge of environmental, safety and quality regulations.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• 25 Days of leave
• Bonus opportunities to a maximum of 8% of your quarterly salary
• An extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training, and coaching
• Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to travel when you’re experienced in the job (percentage 10%)
• Healthy work-life balance
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the Yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Personal Care, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO,VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.