Play a key role in the development of Healthcare
Over de functie
Your Challenge The Application Specialist will focus on creation of new commercial service offerings in the domain of healthcare operations and continuous improvement. Services in this context are software enabled scalable/industrialized which will include aspects delivered by Philips staff. The services in scope are focused heavily on aiding healthcare providers in improving their operations as related to imaging equipment. As an Application Specialist you play a key role in the development of new services. Together with other creative colleagues like designers, strategists, project managers and marketers, you work on bringing new ideas to life. Application Specialist responsible for the coordination of all activities related Usability Engineering, Product Validation, Claim substantiation, creation of Learning Materials and delivering input to research and development teams. The business role supports the creation of value propositions and translates needs and claims into use scenario's and user requirements supported by executable usability plans, validation plans, protocols and tests
1. Use Scenario and Service Experience definition
- Translate value propositions to service experience and break down the experience into requirements for software and process developments.
- You organize workshops and review sessions to ensure you get to the right concept.
- Conduct interviews and requirements- and process-elicitation sessions with subject matter experts; collect and review of existing materials and work with domain experts to clarify and fill gaps as needed.Work with prototyping and Design team members in order to make defined requirement Tangible.
- Collect information from domain experts on estimated activity level hour/efforts for service delivery within the documented workflows and capture these estimates in documentation, spreadsheets, and related process metrics / KPIs
- Facilitate review sessions with key stakeholders, documenting and implementing change requests related to the written service design and associated documentation and process diagrams.
- Maintain and version control changes through multiple iterations.
2. End-User feedback and validation
- Define validation strategy and collect end-user feedback. In doing this, you never lose sight of the business goals and you organize validation testing with end-users to make sure that value proposition developed meets the customer needs Lead change/Improve operational efficiency
3. Mobilize and energize others to deliver process capabilities needed in order to successfully release, implement and deliver our new services. Work with business process experts and software engineering teams to continually refine and improve the new service development and release the software and processes.
4. Coaching and Capability development Challenge others to question traditional ways of working, overcome barriers to change and to adapt quickly to new, changing environments. Maintain a climate of trust, openness, integrity, honesty and objectivity and role models a can-do mentality.
This role will be a part of the Services Innovation organization within Philips Services & Solutions Delivery, located in Bangalore, IN/ Andover, USA.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You have a BS/MS degree in business or technical field, at least five years experience in a comparable position. You can listen, empathize and see possibilities better than anyone else. You think from the end-user's perspective and you have a passion for the healthcare. You have a good command of spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated experience in modeling and documenting business processes, including use of Microsoft Visio and/or ARIS in combination with Excel, Word, and standard office applications is required.
- Excellent English-language technical/professional writing capabilities are a must
- Candidates must have experience in information-gathering and interviewing of technical experts, facilitation of review processes (live workshop, 1-1 discussions, and remote sessions), and searching/interpretation of technical documents at various levels of formality
Skills and experience in the following areas would be a plus:
- Ideal candidates will have specific experience modeling and documenting commercial operations and/or technical service delivery processes (Service Blueprints)
- Knowledge of industry-standard practices for business process modeling (BPMN, UML, equivalent) and business architecture is valued
- Experience with Lean methodology and thinking, especially SIPOCs, value stream maps is a plus
- Living the Philips Behaviors: Eager to Win, Take Ownership, Team up to Excel and always Act with Integrity.
- Ability to act in a service business environment.
- Having emotional intelligence, be able to listen, excellent communicator capabilities, a team player and a leader are teachers sharing mindset.
- Empathy, user-centric design, listening, inquisitive, constructive, good intuition, positive, energetic, attention to detail, process design.
If you want to apply, please send your:
- CV in MS Word (English)
- Motivation in English
- Availability / Holiday planning
- Hour rate
Project via Yacht
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Patrick James via telefoonnummer 06-83248577
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.