Together working on building your career
Over de functie
You will play an important role in creating, modifying, and implementing designs to address customer needs. You will define the roadmap on power electronics for the coming years: making requirements, defining architectural integration and assessing suppliers. Therefor intensive interaction with all aspects of the organization will take place to ensure that we deliver quality for our next generation of forklift trucks.
Develop, design, release, test and follow up development activities to ensure that the engineering outputs meets the quality, reliability, performance, and cost expectations of the customer, for the following systems:
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power and (Li-Ion) Battery Subsystems
- Power Electronics / Management Control Systems
- Motors and Motor Controller Systems
- AC-DC and DC-DC converters
Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- Develop system and component level requirements from truck level requirements
- Collaborate and provide support to the Manufacturing, Sourcing, Marketing, and
- Support development testing to ensure design robustness to requirements.
- Develop and execute test plans (DVP&R, validation, etc.) for complete vehicle, systems, and components
- Analyze data and communicate test results both verbally and through written reports
- Provide product/process specification documents, detailed drawings, test
- engineering reports, sales and product information data and test plans
- Bachelor or Master Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience as a Team Lead within power electronics (minimal of 3 years)
- Affinity with the automotive industry
- CAD (PTC Creo preferred), engineering analysis and design layouts
- C Programming language and Matlab/Simulink is preferred
- Engineer test procedures and vehicle/automotive/Fuel Cell/Li-Ion/Motor Control technology is preferred
- Specialized knowledge/skill in design, manufacturing technology and industry regulations is preferred
- Basic knowledge/skill in project planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
These competences are vital to develop yourself successfully in this role:
- Innovative thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Hands on mentality to support procurement, test and build activities
- Creative and flexible (outside the box thinking) as well as analytically strong
- Attention to Quality: Follow established procedures and be attentive to details to ensure accuracy in design and documentation.
- Decision Making: Exhibit good judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; demonstrate ability to take decisive actions to develop products
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Electrical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specializes in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.