Philips: innovation & you!
Over de functie
As an Electronic Project Lead you are part of the core team of a product development project and make sure that the electronics for the project are made according to agreements.
The product will be a handheld device with a motor, battery, PCBA and attached to an adapter, all these elements belong to the electronic module under your responsibility.
The domain for the Electronic Project Lead Engineer is mainly electronics & embedded software.
1. Take responsibility for an efficient and best in class execution of the electronic project plan.
2. Knowledge of electronic designs and embedded software.
3. Direct and manage the electronic project from start to finish, define project scope, goals and deliverables.
4. Direct and manage the electronic team members, his team. Identify their educational needs in relation to the project and discuss options to fulfill these needs with the applicable stakeholders.
5. Develop full-scale effort driven project estimation electronic customized project plan including the software and the hardware project plan.
6. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
7. Ensure that defensive development, continuous self-testing and module testing are part of the daily activities of each team member.
8. Instruct and Guard that the deliverables are matured and have traceability
9. Determine the progress of the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
10. Coordinate and agree with Quality and other departments an appropriate execution of the overall electronic test plan.
11. Make sure the electronic project team follows and applies the agreed processes
12. If the technical content of a PDLM is electronics, the EPL may also have the responsibility of integrator / lead engineer in the PDLM.
You have multiple years of working experience in developing electronics for consumer products and you have a thorough understanding of modern electronic engineering tools, methods, processes.
You like working in multidisciplinary teams and are able to communicate very well with different (international) people;
You have a pro-active attitude and high-quality mindset towards your assignment;
Technically, you are an expert in your area, able to develop own ideas and stand up for their feasibility. You have good communication skills and are open to work in close cooperation with Asian and or East European suppliers.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Margarete de Jong via telefoonnummer 06-46408917
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.