Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
Do you want to work for an international company in a dynamic and socially responsible role?
Are you fluent in both Dutch & English?
Can you communicate clearly and effectively with all kinds of different contacts?
Then this is the role for you!
What you will be doing:
Perform all operational activities related to the intercompany replenishment and/or supply to 3rd party customers for the assigned region/subset of markets:
- End to end Customer Care (point of contact within the organization's supply chain for our local teams, provide visibility on order status and related deliveries (invoices, claims etc.), monitor stock statuses in market and take appropriate actions within the upstream SC, coordinate and manage exceptions in supply and financials (stock issues, delays or issues with shipments, payment and credit issues, remaining shelf life, coordination of shared packs)
- Point of contact for Humanitarian orders, pre-registration shipments, registration samples etc.
- Order taking and acceptance (coordinate all relevant documentation necessary is available for shipping, ensure all system blocks are released, assign batch based on agreed rules/requirements, send pro forma invoices is needed, provide document to the bank in case of Letter of Credit and any other activity required to supply to a specific market)
- Interaction with the global 3PL providing all information and documentation needed.
- Report deviations, complaints, claims and related debits and credits via the standard procedures and systems in a timely manner and follow up on root cause analysis and CAPA processes. Ensure the (internal) customer is properly informed during this process.
- Ensure correct set up and maintenance of customer master data, pricing, business partner data, commercial agreements and conditions, trade compliance data and licenses for all responsible data fields.
- Deep understanding of the region/markets, end customers segmentations, route to market, volumes, specifics
- Good understanding of the issues and root causes related to the scope of business
- Drive the process improve related to the scope of work to ensure efficiency and high quality of the output
- Identifying improvements, prioritize based on impact and complexity and implement the change
- Ability to influence and convince stakeholders and colleagues to accept and adapt the improved way of working
- Share best practices with colleagues in the downstream SC team
Capabilities we search in the person are:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a logistics customer service role, where you also dealt with export
- Eager to drive improvement and manage change associated
- Able to influence and convince in a collaborative way
- Strong in business process thinking and able to present in a simple and visual manner
- Ambitious, quick in learning and adapting
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both Oral and Written)
- Excellent customer service skills
Salary around €3500 gross monthly and secondary terms of employment package, For this role you will be seconded trough Yacht.
Our client is an appealing growing multinational in Pharma and Biotech. The office is based in Amsterdam
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anjana Makhan via telefoonnummer 06-30390108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.