If you can Dream it you can Have it.
Over de functie
Summary of the Assignment
The Regulatory Affairs Manager is responsible and accountable for providing hands-on and valued regulatory guidance, strategy (verbal and written), and oversight to the PHM VitalHealth Business. The PHM VitalHealth Regulatory Manager shares the workload across PHM Regulatory and Clinical Affairs and has the following Key Areas of Responsibilities:
Do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter?
Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive impact on peoples health?
As a Regulatory Affairs Manager you are responsible for:
• Advising on regulatory approval, regulatory compliance, and quality management related topics.
• Establishing operational objectives and project plans and works within the terms of budgets, schedules, and appropriate processes.
• Providing guidance and advises internal stakeholders (including but not limited to: marketing, manufacturing, R&D, etc.) regarding current/pending regulatory guidance, regulations, standards, agency/industry initiatives, etc. to ensure regulatory strategy is in alignment with company objectives.
• Developing, approving, implementing, and managing the regulatory strategy that supports PHM propositions throughout their product lifecycle.
• Updating and maintaining regulatory documents and records, databases, and maintains organized record keeping.
• Technical file/DHF compilations and compliance.
• Communicating directly with Regulatory Authorities/Notified Bodies/Competent Authorities and addresses requests for information (i.e. FDA pre-submission meetings, 513(g), CE-Mark, etc.).
• Creating detailed written regulatory plans that will be used to target domestic and international product approvals, registrations, and/or certifications (i.e. Traditional, abbreviated, special 510(k)s, CE-Mark, and Worldwide product registrations).
• Aligning and implementing effective regulatory solutions for Philips business products/devices/accessories and services.
• Developing effective remediation strategies (when applicable) to ensure regulatory compliance for applicable Philips business products/devices/accessories and services.
• Developing, preparing, and submitting regulatory submissions for product registration for the USA, Canada, EU and other worldwide locations (as identified and applicable) in collaboration with worldwide colleagues in the markets.
• Coordination, preparation and submission of document packages 510(k) pre-market notification, technical file and design dossiers for CE marking, and supports worldwide product registrations per in-country regulations.
• Reviewing and approving new product introductions and engineering changes.
• Reviewing and approving advertising, promotional items, marketing communications, and product labeling for regulatory compliance.
• Identifying potential regulatory approval risks based on changes in regulations, standards, country specific issues, or other unique characteristics of projects.
• Keeping current with regulatory guidance and requirements in the global environment.
• Working with quality department to prepare for compliance with new EU MDR (Medical Device Regulation).
• Supporting the implementation of regulatory based procedures in accordance to the QMS.
• Developing, updating, and implementing regulatory policies and procedures in alignment with Philips PEPF.
• Communicating regulatory status/progress to internal stakeholders and occasionally interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers.
• Supporting post-market surveillance activities.
• Developing talent and build up Regulatory as a value-added business partner
• Strengthening and build regulatory capabilities.
You are someone
• who is proactive, vigorous, and self-propelling
• who has: Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) preferably in Regulatory Affairs and/or a science-related field or equivalent experience in the medical device industry.
• Experience with Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) strongly preferred.
• 7+ years of experience in the medical device industry (EU MDD & US FDA)
• Must have personal “hands on” experience with successful preparation, submission and clearance with CE marking / technical files.
• Experience in supporting international registrations
• RAPs RAC preferred.
• Strong background in Design Controls.
• Proficient knowledge of medical device regulations FDA, MDD/EU MDR, MDSAP and other global laws, regulations and standards.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
• Understand LEAN concepts, methodologies and deployment.
• May require limited travel annually.
This role will appeal best to you if you ….
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
• Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips's ambitions with digitally connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from the Electronics department as well as other Software departments across Philips, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn Philips into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
Philips is one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare. It strives to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, The company's goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people every year by 2025. They aim to provide the best possible workplace for people who share their passion.
Philips is a diversified technology company and a market leader in the fields of cardiac care, acute care home healthcare, energy-efficient lighting solutions, and new lighting applications, as well as shaving, grooming, and oral care products.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Apurva Inglekar via telefoonnummer 06-51041905
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.